Delta Terminal SLC, officially known as Concourse A at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), is the primary hub for Delta Air Lines and its partner airlines. This expansive concourse offers a seamless travel experience for passengers, with convenient amenities, modern facilities, and a variety of dining and shopping options to make your layover or departure a pleasant one.
This guide will delve into the key features of Delta Terminal SLC, providing you with essential information to navigate the concourse with ease.
Delta Air Lines operates from Concourse A at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Concourse A is located to the west of the Airport Plaza, the central hub of SLC. It is a spacious and modern concourse with 35 gates, numbered A1 to A25, A29, A31, A33, and A35.
Delta Terminal SLC offers a variety of amenities and services to make your layover or departure a pleasant one. These include:
- Delta Sky Club: Delta Sky Club is a premium lounge offering complimentary food and beverages, comfortable seating, and high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Dining and Shopping: Concourse A features a wide variety of dining and shopping options, including restaurants, cafes, bars, and stores.
- Charging Stations: Charging stations are conveniently located throughout the concourse for your electronic devices.
- Restrooms: Restrooms are readily available throughout Concourse A.
- ATMs: ATMs are available for your banking needs.
Which Terminal Does Delta Use for Arrivals and Departures at SLC?
Delta Airlines primarily utilizes Concourse A for both arrivals and departures at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). This spacious concourse, situated to the west of the Airport Plaza, caters to a significant portion of Delta’s incoming and outgoing flights. Concourse A boasts 35 gates, numbered A1 to A25, A29, A31, A33, and A35, ensuring ample capacity for Delta’s operations.
Salt Lake City Airport Delta Terminal Map
here is a map of Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC):