When it comes to air travel, a seamless and enjoyable airport experience can make a world of difference. If you’re planning a journey through Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) with Sun Country Airlines, you’re in for a treat. In this guide, we’ll dive into the details of the Sun Country Terminal at ORD, ensuring you’re well-prepared and well-informed for your upcoming trip.
Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or a first-time flyer, understanding the ins and outs of the Sun Country O’Hare Terminal is the first step towards a stress-free adventure.
What Terminal is Sun Country at ORD?
Sun Country Airlines’ flights depart from Terminal 5 at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD). Terminal 5 is located on the south side of O’Hare Airport, near the intersection of Interstate 90 and Balmoral Avenue.
If you are flying with Sun Country, it is important to know which terminal your flight departs from. You can check the terminal number for your flight on your ticket or on Sun Country’s website.
Here are some of the amenities available at Terminal 5:
- Restaurants: There are a variety of restaurants to choose from at Terminal 5, including fast food, sit-down restaurants, and cafes.
- Shops: There are a variety of shops to choose from at Terminal 5, including duty-free shops, bookstores, and souvenir shops.
- Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi is available throughout Terminal 5.
- Other amenities: There are also other amenities available at Terminal 5, such as a spa, a fitness center, and a children’s play area.
Arrival Terminal for Sun Country at ORD
Sun Country Airlines flights arrive at Terminal 5 at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD). Terminal 5 is located on the south side of O’Hare Airport, near the intersection of Interstate 90 and Balmoral Avenue.
Here are some tips for making your arrival at Terminal 5 as smooth as possible:
- Arrive at the airport early. This will give you plenty of time to check in for your flight, go through security, and find your gate.
- Be aware of the baggage claim area layout. This will help you find your luggage quickly.
- If you have any questions, ask a Sun Country Airlines employee for assistance.
Departure Terminal for Sun Country at ORD
Sun Country Airlines flights depart from Terminal 5 at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD). Terminal 5 is located on the south side of O’Hare Airport, near the intersection of Interstate 90 and Balmoral Avenue.
Here are some ways to get to Terminal 5 from downtown Chicago:
- CTA Blue Line: Take the Blue Line to O’Hare Airport and get off at the Terminal 5 station. The ride is about 45 minutes.
- Pace Bus: Take Pace Bus 22 to O’Hare Airport and get off at the Terminal 5 stop. The ride is about 45 minutes.
- Taxi or ride-hailing service: Taxis and ride-hailing services are available from downtown Chicago to O’Hare Airport. The ride is about 30 minutes.
Where Does Sun Country Fly?
Sun Country Airlines flies to over 80 destinations in the United States, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. Here is a list of some of the most popular destinations:
|Turks and Caicos
|Turks and Caicos Islands
|West Palm Beach
O’Hare International Airport (ORD) Map
Here is the map of O’Hare International Airport (ORD):
In the bustling world of air travel, the Sun Country Terminal at Chicago O’Hare International Airport shines as a beacon of convenience and comfort. With arrivals greeted at Terminal 5 and departures handled seamlessly at Terminal 5, travelers can embark on their journeys with confidence. Whether you’re returning home or jetting off to new horizons, the Sun Country Terminal ORD experience ensures a smooth start and a satisfying end to your travel adventures.
Sun Country Airlines flights depart from Terminal 5 at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD).
After your flight lands, you will be able to collect your baggage at the baggage claim area. The baggage claim area is located on the lower level of Terminal 5.
Once you have checked in for your flight and gone through security, you can find your gate by looking at the departure board. The departure board will show the gate number for your flight, as well as the estimated departure time.
When going through security at Terminal 5, you will need to remove your shoes, belt, and jacket. You will also need to place your laptop and other electronic devices in a separate bin for screening.
Yes, Terminal 5 is primarily dedicated to international flights, making it convenient for travelers arriving from various global destinations.
Yes, Terminal 5 offers passenger amenities such as lounges, rest areas, and charging stations for your convenience.
O’Hare International Airport provides efficient shuttle services and walkways to facilitate easy movement between terminals for connecting passengers.
Terminal 5 offers a range of dining and shopping options for travelers to enjoy before their flights.
Yes, Chicago O’Hare International Airport is well connected to various public transportation options, making it easy to reach and depart from the Sun Country Terminals.