Are you wondering what terminal is Southwest in at Las Vegas Airport? Find out about Southwest arrival and departure terminal, convenient check-in options, and parking details. This guide will ensure a smooth and stress-free travel experience at the Southwest Terminal in Las Vegas. Explore the essential information you need for your next flight!
What is Southwest Airlines Terminal at Las Vegas Airport?
Southwest Airlines uses Terminal 1 at Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas, NV. The terminal is located on the east side of the airport, and it is the only terminal that Southwest Airlines uses in Las Vegas.
The Southwest Airlines gates at Terminal 1 are located in the B and C concourses. The B Gates are located on the lower level of the terminal, and the C Gates are located on the upper level.
Southwest Airlines Arrivals Terminal:
Southwest Airlines arrivals are at Terminal 1 at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas (LAS). Terminal 1 serves as the main terminal for arrivals for domestic flights at LAS. However, keep in mind that terminal assignments can be subject to change, so it’s advisable to verify the current terminal information with Southwest Airlines or the airport before your travel date.
Southwest Airlines Departures Terminal:
Southwest Airlines operates from Terminal 1 at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas (LAS). Terminal 1 is the main terminal for domestic flights at LAS. However, please note that terminal assignments can be subject to change, so it’s always best to verify the current terminal information with Southwest Airlines or the airport before your departure date.
Southwest Airlines Gate at Terminal 1 Las Vegas Airport:
Southwest Airlines uses the B Gates and C Gates at Terminal 1 of Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas. The exact gate will be displayed on your boarding pass. You can check your gate assignment online or by calling Southwest Airlines.
To get to the B Gates or C Gates, you will need to go through security in Terminal 1. Once you have cleared security, follow the signs to the B Gates or C Gates. The B Gates are located on the lower level of the terminal, and the C Gates are located on the upper level.
How Can I Check in for my Southwest Flight?
Southwest Airlines offers several easy check-in options at Las Vegas Airport to streamline the travel experience for passengers. Here are several ways to check in for your Southwest flight:
1. Online Check-In
- Visit Southwest’s official website or mobile app to check in online.
- Enter your confirmation number, name, or Rapid Rewards account details.
- Select the passenger(s) you wish to check in and follow the prompts.
- Print your boarding pass or save it to your mobile device.
2. Mobile Check-In
- Use Southwest’s mobile app to check in on your smartphone or tablet.
- Enter your information as prompted, and your boarding pass will be available on your device.
3. Ticket Counter Check-In
- For travelers who prefer a more personalized service, Southwest Airlines has ticket counters at Las Vegas Airport.
- Present your identification and reservation details to the Southwest staff, who will assist you with the check-in process.
- Receive your boarding pass at the counter.
4. Self-Service Kiosk Check-In
- Southwest Airlines provides self-service kiosks at Las Vegas Airport.
- Enter your information on the kiosk’s screen, and it will print your boarding pass.
By offering a range of check-in options, Southwest Airlines aims to make the check-in process more efficient and convenient for travelers at Las Vegas Airport. Choose the method that suits you best to start your journey with ease.
Where is the Southwest baggage claim in Las Vegas?
The Southwest baggage claim in Las Vegas is located in Terminal 1, Level 1. It is the only baggage claim area for Southwest Airlines in Las Vegas. There are 12 carousels for Southwest baggage claim.
Here are the directions to the Southwest baggage claim in Las Vegas:
- Exit the security checkpoint.
- Follow the signs to Baggage Claim.
- The Southwest baggage claim is located on the left side of the baggage claim area.
The Southwest baggage claim hours of operation are:
- 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM, daily
If your baggage is lost or delayed, you can contact the Southwest Airlines lost baggage office at:
- Phone: 1-888-202-1024
- Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
You can also file a lost baggage claim online at Southwest Airlines’ website.
Parking Services at Southwest Terminal Las Vegas Airport
Las Vegas Airport (Harry Reid International Airport) offers several parking options for travelers, each tailored to different needs and budgets.
- Long-Term Parking: Ideal for extended trips, long-term parking lots are located a short shuttle ride away from the terminals. These lots are cost-effective for travelers planning to leave their vehicles for an extended duration.
- Economy Parking: Also located a short shuttle ride away, economy parking offers budget-friendly options for both short and long stays. Shuttle services are available to take you to and from the terminals.
- Terminal Parking: If you prefer the convenience of being close to the terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 parking garages are available. They offer covered parking, protecting your vehicle from the elements.
- Valet Parking: For ultimate convenience, valet parking is available at Terminal 1. Drop off your vehicle at the valet station, and it will be parked for you. When you return, your car will be brought back to the valet station for easy pick-up.
- Remote Lot: These remote parking lots offer a budget-friendly option for travelers. Shuttle services run regularly, ensuring you can reach the terminals without hassle.
Below is a table summarizing the parking options available at the airport, along with important information about each option:
|Parking Option||Location||Daily Rate*||Features and Information|
|Long-Term Parking||Surface Parking Lots||$10 – $18||10-30 minutes walk to terminals, shuttle service available|
|Economy Parking||Surface Parking Lots||$10 – $12||Shuttle service to terminals every 15-20 minutes|
|Terminal 1 Parking||Garages 1, 3, & 4||$16 – $24||Close proximity to Terminal 1, covered parking|
|Terminal 3 Parking||Garage 3||$16 – $24||Close proximity to Terminal 3, covered parking|
|Valet Parking||Terminal 1||$23 – $31||Drop-off and pick-up at Terminal 1, additional valet services|
|Remote Lots||Surface Parking Lots||$10 – $18||Remote lots with shuttle service to terminals, budget-friendly|
*Daily rates are approximate and subject to change. It is recommended to check the official airport website for current pricing.
Before choosing a parking option, consider your travel plans, the length of your stay, and your budget to find the most suitable parking choice at Las Vegas Airport. Always arrive early to allow ample time for parking, shuttle rides, and check-in processes, ensuring a stress-free start to your journey.
Map of Southwest Airlines Harry Reid International Airport
The Southwest Airlines Terminal 1 Map at Las Vegas Airport is a user-friendly guide, detailing gates, amenities, and services. It helps travelers navigate efficiently, ensuring a smooth boarding experience. From check-in to departure, the map showcases key locations within Terminal 1, making travel hassle-free and enjoyable.
Here are the key locations you can expect to find on the Southwest Airlines Terminal 1 Map at Las Vegas Airport:
- Southwest Airlines Ticketing/Check-In Counters: The starting point for Southwest passengers to check in and obtain boarding passes.
- TSA Security Checkpoints: The locations where passengers go through security screening before proceeding to the boarding gates.
- Concourse B and Concourse C Gates: The gate areas where Southwest flights board and depart.
- Baggage Claim Area: The designated area where passengers can collect their Southwest checked luggage upon arrival.
- Ground Transportation: Locations for taxis, ride-sharing services, shuttles, and rental car facilities.
- Parking Garages and Economy Parking Lot: The areas where passengers can park their vehicles based on their parking choice.
- Restrooms, ATMs, and Information Desks: Conveniently located throughout the terminal to provide essential services to passengers.
- Dining and Shopping Options: Various eateries, cafes, and shops offering a selection of food and retail options for travelers.
- Lounges and Relaxation Areas: Exclusive lounges or designated areas for passengers to unwind and rest before or between flights.
- Children’s Play Areas: Spaces designed to keep young travelers entertained and occupied.
The map will include clear markings and labels to assist passengers in locating these key areas within the Southwest Airlines Terminal 1 at Las Vegas Airport.
Where Does Southwest Fly to From Las Vegas?
Southwest Airlines offered flights to numerous destinations from Las Vegas. Here are some popular routes that Southwest typically serves from Las Vegas:
- Los Angeles (LAX): Southwest operates frequent flights between Las Vegas and Los Angeles, providing easy access between these two major cities.
- San Francisco (SFO): Travelers can fly non-stop from Las Vegas to San Francisco on Southwest Airlines.
- Phoenix (PHX): Southwest offers multiple flights daily between Las Vegas and Phoenix, making it a popular and convenient route.
- Denver (DEN): Denver is another major hub for Southwest, with multiple flights connecting Las Vegas and Denver each day.
- Chicago (MDW and ORD): Southwest serves both Midway International Airport (MDW) and O’Hare International Airport (ORD) in Chicago from Las Vegas.
- Dallas (DAL): Passengers can travel between Las Vegas and Dallas Love Field Airport on Southwest.
- Seattle (SEA): Seattle is a popular route from Las Vegas, with Southwest offering multiple daily flights.
- San Diego (SAN): Southwest connects Las Vegas with San Diego, providing travelers with a convenient West Coast route.
- Orlando (MCO): For travelers seeking to visit Orlando, Southwest offers flights between Las Vegas and Orlando International Airport.
- Atlanta (ATL): Southwest flies from Las Vegas to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the world.
What Are the Other Major Airlines That Fly from Las Vegas?
Several major airlines operate flights from Las Vegas (McCarran International Airport) to various destinations. As of my last update in September 2021, in addition to Southwest Airlines, some of the other major airlines that fly from Las Vegas include:
- Delta Air Lines: Delta offers domestic and international flights from Las Vegas, connecting travelers to various cities worldwide.
- Air Canada: Air Canada flies to multiple destinations from Las Vegas, providing extensive connectivity within the United States and internationally.
- United Airlines: United Airlines offers a wide range of domestic and international flights from Las Vegas, with convenient connections through its hubs.
- Alaska Airlines: Alaska Airlines serves several destinations from Las Vegas, including West Coast cities and popular leisure destinations.
- Spirit Airlines: Spirit is known for its low-cost flights with useful facilities like Spirit Airlines WiFi and operates numerous routes from Las Vegas to different locations in the United States and the Caribbean.
- Frontier Airlines: Frontier offers budget-friendly flights from Las Vegas to several domestic destinations.
- JetBlue Airways: JetBlue provides flights to select cities from Las Vegas, with a focus on major East Coast destinations.
- Allegiant Air: As a low-cost carrier, Allegiant Air specializes in leisure travel and offers various non-stop flights from Las Vegas to vacation destinations.
- Hawaiian Airlines: Hawaiian Airlines operates non-stop flights from Las Vegas to Honolulu, providing a direct link to Hawaii.
- Sun Country Airlines: Sun Country Airlines offers seasonal flights from Las Vegas to leisure destinations.
In conclusion, the Southwest Terminal at Las Vegas Airport (Harry Reid International Airport) offers a seamless travel experience for Southwest Airlines passengers. Whether arriving or departing, knowing the terminal location, check-in options, and parking choices ensures a stress-free journey.
For those searching for “Southwest Terminal at Las Vegas,” this guide provides essential information about the arrival and departure terminal, along with convenient parking and check-in facilities. Make the most of your time at the Southwest Terminal in Las Vegas and enjoy your travels with ease.
Southwest Airlines flies into Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas. The airport is also known as McCarran International Airport.
Southwest Airlines typically departs from Reid International Airport in Las Vegas. However, it’s always recommended to check your specific flight details and any potential changes before heading to the airport.
Southwest Airlines operates primarily out of Terminal 1 at Reid International Airport in Las Vegas. Terminal 1 is the main terminal building at the airport and serves both domestic and international flights.
The terminal number for Southwest Airlines at Reid International Airport in Las Vegas is Terminal 1.
Harry Reid International Airport serves as the main airport for Las Vegas. It is a major hub with numerous airlines operating from its terminals. While the exact number of airlines may vary, the airport hosts a wide range of domestic and international carriers, providing a variety of flight options for travelers.
Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport are separate passenger terminals. Terminal 1 is the main terminal and is the largest of the terminals, handling both domestic and international flights. Terminal 3, also known as the E Gates, is an additional terminal primarily used for international flights and select domestic flights.
Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport are separate passenger terminals. However, Terminal 2 is no longer in use for commercial flights and has been decommissioned. All commercial flights, including those operated by Southwest Airlines, are now consolidated in Terminal 1.
The check-in counters are located on Level 1 of Terminal 1, near the entrance to the security checkpoint. There are 12 check-in counters, numbered A1-A12. You can find the check-in counters by following the signs to “Southwest Airlines”.
Yes, you can get the Southwest Lounge access at LAS Airport if you are a Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Premier or A-List® member, or if you have purchased a Southwest® Priority boarding pass. The Southwest® Lounge is located in Terminal 1, Level 2, near Gate B12.