The Southwest Terminal at St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) is the home of Southwest Airlines flights to destinations across the United States, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean.
The terminal is home to 18 gates, as well as a variety of amenities and services for passengers, including restaurants, shops, and restrooms.
In this blog post, we will provide you with a guide to the Southwest Terminal at STL, including information on arrivals, departures, amenities, and more.
Join us as we explore the ins and outs of this vibrant terminal, serving as the hub for Southwest Airlines’ St. Louis operations. Whether you’re here to catch a flight, reunite with loved ones, or embark on new adventures, our guide is your compass to navigating the Southwest Terminal at STL Airport.
What Terminal is Southwest at STL Airport?
When it comes to finding the Southwest Terminal at STL Airport, rest assured that you’re in for a smooth experience. Southwest Airlines operates out of Terminal 2 at Lambert Airport.
Southwest Arrivals Terminal and Gates at STL
Southwest Airlines arrivals at St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) are handled in Terminal 2. The arrivals gates for Southwest Airlines are:
- E29 (International Arrivals)
Passengers arriving on Southwest Airlines flights will need to proceed to the baggage claim area on the lower level of Terminal 2. Baggage claim carousels for Southwest Airlines flights are:
After collecting their baggage, passengers can proceed to the exit doors to catch a taxi, ride-hailing service, or the Lambert Airport MetroLink station.
Southwest Departures Terminal and Gates at STL
Southwest Airlines departures at St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) are handled in Terminal 2. The departure gates for Southwest Airlines are:
- E29 (International Departures)
Passengers departing on Southwest Airlines flights will need to check in at the Southwest Airlines ticket counter in Terminal 2. The ticket counters are located on the upper level of the terminal. After checking in, passengers will proceed to the security checkpoint and then to their departure gate.
What Cities Does Southwest Fly Direct To?
Here are some of the direct flight routes offered by Southwest Airlines from the Southwest Terminal at STL Airport:
|Destination City||Airport Code|
How Can I Find Southwest Cheap Flights From STL?
There are a few things you can do to find Southwest cheap flights from STL:
- Check Southwest’s website regularly: Southwest Airlines releases new deals every Tuesday, so it’s a good idea to check their website regularly to see if there are any cheap flights available from STL.
- Use a flight search engine: There are a number of flight search engines that can help you find cheap flights, such as Google Flights, Kayak, and Skyscanner. These engines can compare prices from different airlines and travel websites, so you can be sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be flexible with your travel dates: If you’re not set on specific travel dates, you can often find cheaper flights by being flexible. For example, if you’re willing to fly on a weekday instead of a weekend, you may be able to save money.
- Consider flying during the off-season: If you’re not in a hurry to travel, you can often find cheaper flights by flying during the off-season. For example, flights to Florida are typically cheaper in the fall and spring than in the summer.
- Sign up for Southwest’s email list: Southwest Airlines often sends out email deals to subscribers. By signing up for their email list, you’ll be the first to know about these deals.
Southwest Terminal 2 Parking at Lambert Airport
There are several parking options available for passengers flying Southwest Airlines out of Terminal 2 at St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL).
1. Garage Facilities
- Terminal 2 Garage: This garage is located directly adjacent to Terminal 2 and offers covered parking with direct access to the terminal. Daily rates start at \$23.
- Economy Garage: This garage is located a short walk from Terminal 2 and offers uncovered parking with lower daily rates than the Terminal 2 Garage. Daily rates start at \$15.
2. Surface Lots
- Economy Lots: There are several economy lots located near Terminal 2 that offer uncovered parking with the lowest daily rates. Daily rates start at \$10.
- Cell Phone Lots: There are two cell phone lots located near Terminal 2 that are free to use for up to 30 minutes. These lots are a good option for passengers who are picking up or dropping off passengers.
When choosing a parking option, it is important to consider the length of your stay and your budget. If you are only staying for a short period of time, you may want to consider parking in a surface lot. If you are staying for a longer period of time, you may want to consider parking in a garage.
You can also purchase a parking pass in advance online or at the airport. This can save you time and money.
Southwest Terminal Map of St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
The Southwest Terminal at St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) is divided into two levels: the upper level and the lower level.
Here’s a glimpse of the key locations to enhance your travel experience:
- Check-in: The Southwest Airlines check-in counters are located on the upper level of the terminal.
- Security: The security checkpoint is located in the center of the upper level of the terminal.
- Gates: The Southwest Airlines gates are located on the east side of the upper level of the terminal.
- Food and Restaurants: There are several food and restaurants options available on the upper level of the terminal, including Chili’s, Starbucks, and California Pizza Kitchen.
- Shopping: There are several shops available on the upper level of the terminal, including Hudson News, Tech on the Go, and Natalie’s Candy Jar.
- Baggage Claim: Baggage claim for Southwest Airlines flights is located on the lower level of the terminal. Read Southwest Airlines baggage policy to know more about baggage claim and fee.
- Ground Transportation: The Lambert Airport MetroLink station is located on the lower level of the terminal. This station provides easy access to downtown St. Louis and other parts of the metro area.
- Parking: There is a parking garage located directly adjacent to the Southwest Terminal. This garage offers covered parking with direct access to the terminal.
How Do I Contact Southwest Airlines Terminal at St. Louis Lambert Airport (STL)?
For inquiries regarding Southwest Airlines operations at St. Louis Lambert Airport (STL), you have several contact options. Reach out through Southwest’s official website, call their customer service or reservations phone numbers:
|Phone||Customer Service: +1 314-890-1333|
|Reservations: +1 800-435-9792|
|Website||Official Website: www.southwest.com|
|Social Media||Twitter: @Southwest|
|Facebook: Southwest Airlines|
|LinkedIn: Southwest Airlines|
|Airport Information||Lambert Airport: www.flystl.com|
|Lost & Found: Contact the airport directly|
The Southwest Terminal at St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) is a modern and efficient airport terminal that offers passengers a variety of amenities and services. The terminal is well-organized and easy to navigate, making it a pleasant experience for passengers flying Southwest Airlines.
If you’re planning on flying Southwest Airlines from STL, be sure to check out the Southwest Terminal. It’s a great place to start your next adventure!
Southwest Airlines operates out of Terminal 2 at St. Louis Airport (STL).
Southwest Airlines operates flights into and out of Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL) in St. Louis.
It is generally recommended to arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes to 2 hours before your domestic Southwest flight departure time at St. Louis Airport (STL). This allows sufficient time for check-in, security screening, and any other pre-flight procedures.
The time it takes to get through security at STL airport can vary depending on factors such as the time of day, day of the week, and the number of passengers. It is advisable to arrive early to allow ample time for security screening, typically around 30 minutes to 1 hour.
St. Louis Airport (STL), also known as Lambert-St. Louis International Airport has two main terminals: Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Terminal 1 is used by airlines other than Southwest, while Southwest operates out of Terminal 2.