Delta Terminal MSP is the main hub for Delta Air Lines in the Midwest. It is located at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP), which is the busiest airport in Minnesota and the 10th busiest airport in the United States.
In this blog post, we will provide you with a guide to Delta Terminal MSP. We will cover everything from the location of the terminal to the different gates that Delta Air Lines uses, as well as the amenities and services available in the terminal. We will also provide you with tips for travelers flying out of Delta Terminal at MSP.
What Terminal is Delta at MSP Airport?
Delta Airlines operates primarily out of Terminal 1 Lindbergh at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP). This terminal serves as the main hub for many airlines, including Delta, and is where you’ll find Delta’s check-in counters, departure gates, and other related services.
If you’re flying with Delta at MSP Airport, you’ll be utilizing Terminal 1 to make your travel experience convenient and efficient within this modern and bustling terminal.
Here are some tips for travelers flying out of Delta Terminal MSP:
- Check your flight’s gate assignment in advance. You can check your flight’s gate assignment on the Delta Air Lines website or app. You can also call Delta Air Lines customer service at 1-800-221-1212 to check your gate assignment.
- Arrive at the airport early. This will give you plenty of time to check in, go through security, and find your gate.
- Use the Sky Priority lanes. If you are a Delta SkyMiles member with Gold, Platinum, or Diamond status, you can use the Sky Priority lanes at security and check-in.
- Take advantage of the amenities. Delta Terminal MSP has a variety of amenities, including Delta Sky Clubs, restaurants, shops, and a light rail station.
- Be prepared for the weather. Minnesota weather can be unpredictable, so be sure to dress in layers and pack an umbrella or raincoat.
Which Terminal is used by Delta for Arrivals and Departures at MSP?
Delta Air Lines uses Terminal 1 for arrivals and departures at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP). All Delta flights arriving at MSP arrive at Terminal 1, and all Delta flights departing from MSP depart from Terminal 1.
Terminal 1 is located on the north side of the airport, and it is the largest terminal at MSP. It has 10 concourses with a total of 105 gates.
Here are the gates that Delta Air Lines uses in Terminal 1 at MSP for arrivals and departures:
- Concourse A: Gates A1-A14
- Concourse B: Gates B1-B16
- Concourse C: Gates C1-C27
- Concourse D: Gates D1-D6
- Concourse E: Gates E1-E12
- Concourse F: Gates F1-F12
- Concourse G: Gates G1-G22
If you are flying Delta into or out of MSP, you will need to check in for your flight at Terminal 1. You can check in online, at the airport kiosks, or at the check-in counters. Once you have checked in, you will need to go through security and then proceed to your gate.
Where can I Fly Delta Airlines at Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport (MSP)?
Here are the locations where you can fly Delta Airlines at MSP Airport:
|Atlanta, GA||Concourse G|
|Boston, MA||Concourse F|
|John F. Kennedy, NY||Concourse A|
|Chicago, IL||Concourse F|
|Detroit, MI||Concourse F|
|Orlando, FL||Concourse B|
|Minneapolis, MN||Concourse C|
|New York City, NY||Concourse E|
|George Bush, Houston||Concourse A|
|Salt Lake City, UT||Concourse G|
|Seattle, WA||Concourse F|
|Washington, DC||Concourse E|
|Las Vegas, Nevada||Concourse A|
|Other destinations||Concourses A, B, C, D, E, F, and G|
Does Delta Airlines have a Lounge at MSP Airport?
Yes, Delta Airlines has three lounges at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP):
- Delta Sky Club at Concourse C: This lounge is located on the upper level of Concourse C, near Gate C12. It is open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:15 p.m. daily.
- Delta Sky Club at Concourse F/G: This lounge is located at the beginning of Concourse F, near the entrance to Concourse G. It is open from 4:15 a.m. to 10:15 p.m. daily.
- Delta Sky Club at Concourse G: This lounge is located on the upper level of Concourse G, near Gates 17 and 18. It is open from 4:30 a.m. to 10:15 p.m. daily.
Delta Sky Clubs offer a variety of amenities to their members, including:
- Complimentary food and drinks
- Charging stations
- Work areas
- Newspapers and magazines
Here are the members who can access Delta lounges at MSP Airport:
- Delta Sky Club Members: Delta Sky Club members can access any Delta Sky Club lounge in the world for free.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Cardholders: Delta SkyMiles Reserve cardholders can access any Delta Sky Club lounge in the world for free when they are flying on a same-day Delta-marketed or Delta-operated flight.
- Delta Medallion Members: Delta Medallion members with Gold, Platinum, or Diamond status can access any Delta Sky Club lounge in the United States for free when they are flying on a same-day Delta-marketed or Delta-operated flight.
- Delta One or SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers: Passengers flying in Delta One or SkyTeam Premium Cabin on a Delta-operated flight can access any Delta Sky Club lounge in the world for free.
- American Express Platinum Cardholders: American Express Platinum cardholders can purchase a day pass to a Delta Sky Club for $50.
- Priority Pass Members: Priority Pass members can purchase a day pass to a Delta Sky Club for $27.
Where is the Delta Lost and Found at MSP Airport?
The Delta Lost and Found office at MSP Airport is located on the ground level of Terminal 1, near Baggage Claim.
- Address: 1 Terminal 1, Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Phone number: 612-726-5141
- Hours: Open from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM, 7 days a week
If you have lost an item on a Delta flight or in a Delta-controlled area at MSP Airport, you can file a lost and found report at the Delta Lost and Found office. You will need to provide a detailed description of the item you lost as well as your contact information. The Lost and Found office will keep your report on file for six months. If your item is found, the Lost and Found office will contact you. You will need to provide proof of ownership to claim your item.
Here are some tips for increasing your chances of getting your lost item back:
- Mark your belongings with your name and contact information. This will make it easier for the Lost and Found office to return your item to you.
- Take a photo of your belongings before you travel. This will help you identify your item if it is found.
- Report your lost item to the airline as soon as possible. The sooner you report your item, the sooner the Lost and Found office can start looking for it.
Which Airlines used MSP Airport?
Here are the airlines that use MSP Airport:
|Allegiant Air||Terminal 2|
|Air Canada||Terminal 1|
|Alaska Airlines||Terminal 1|
|American Airlines||Terminal 1|
|Delta Air Lines||Terminal 1|
|Frontier Airlines||Terminal 2|
|JetBlue Airways||Terminal 2|
|KLM Royal Dutch Airlines||Terminal 1|
|Spirit Airlines||Terminal 2|
|Sun Country Airlines||Terminal 2|
|United Airlines||Terminal 1|
Delta Terminal Map at MSP Airport
Here is a map of Delta Terminal at MSP Airport:
In conclusion, the Delta terminal at MSP Airport, specifically Terminal 1-Lindbergh, serves as the hub for Delta Airlines, offering a seamless travel experience for both arrivals and departures. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the comfort and convenience of the Delta Sky Club MSP, an exclusive lounge where you can relax before your flight. As you explore Terminal 1, use the MSP Delta terminal map to navigate the key areas. With Delta’s presence at MSP Airport, your journey is sure to be smooth and enjoyable. Happy travels!
Delta operates primarily from Terminal 1 Lindbergh , providing a convenient hub for arrivals and departures.
For lost items at MSP, Delta passengers should contact the airport’s Lost and Found department, usually located in or near the terminal’s main information desk.
Delta offers a variety of direct flights from MSP to numerous cities across the United States and other international destinations. Check Delta’s official website for the most current list of direct flights.
Delta primarily operates from Terminal 1-Lindbergh at MSP, providing a centralized and efficient experience for travelers.
The Delta Sky Club MSP is located within Terminal 1 Lindbergh at MSP Airport, offering a comfortable retreat for eligible Delta passengers.
Delta flights arrive and depart from Terminal 1 Lindbergh at MSP, ensuring a streamlined experience for Delta travelers.
The Delta Sky Club at MSP Terminal 1 is typically reserved for eligible Delta passengers, Sky Club members, and those with certain premium tickets. Access policies may vary, so it’s best to check with Delta or the lounge directly for specific requirements.
To inquire about lost items at MSP Airport, you should contact the airport’s Lost and Found department directly. They’ll be able to assist you in locating your belongings.