Embarking on a journey with Cathay Pacific through bustling Madrid Airport? Look no further! This guide empowers you to navigate the Cathay Pacific Madrid terminal, arrival & departure procedures, lounges, dining options, and more. Ensure a smooth and stress-free travel experience, whether you’re connecting to vibrant Hong Kong or exploring the wonders of Europe.
Information on Cathay Pacific Terminal at Madrid Airport (MAD)
|Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport
|Av. de Logroño, s/n, 28042 Madrid, Spain
|Cathay Pacific Arrival Terminal
|Cathay Pacific Departure Terminal
|+34 915 489 032
What Terminal is Cathay Pacific at Madrid Airport?
Cathay Pacific operates exclusively out of Terminal 4 at Madrid Airport for both arrivals and departures. This applies to all Cathay Pacific flights, regardless of whether they are domestic or international.
Cathay Pacific Arrival Terminal at Madrid Airport
Upon landing, proceed to the designated Hall P0 for baggage claim. Look for signage or inquire with airport personnel for specific directions to your carousel.
Remember your baggage claim carousel number displayed on your boarding pass or arrival screens. Claim your luggage and proceed to customs and immigration formalities.
Cathay Pacific Departure Terminal at Madrid Airport
Head to Zone T4S of Terminal 4 within the Cathay Pacific check-in counters. Both domestic and international flights depart from the same terminal. Be aware that it may take up to 45 minutes to reach your boarding gate after passing through security checks, so factor this into your departure planning.
Boarding gates for your Cathay Pacific flight will be displayed on departure screens throughout Terminal 4. Monitor these screens regularly and be prepared to proceed to your gate when announced.
Lounges at Cathay Pacific Terminal in Madrid Airport
While Cathay Pacific doesn’t have its dedicated lounge at Madrid Airport, you can access various shared lounges depending on your travel class and eligibility:
- Sala VIP 4S: Relax in a modern space with comfortable seating, a buffet spread, and business facilities. Access is granted to Business and First Class passengers on specific airlines, including Cathay Pacific.
- Sala VIP Velázquez: Enjoy panoramic views, complimentary food and beverages, and Wi-Fi in this stylish lounge. Access is available through Priority Pass membership, select credit cards, and Business/First Class passengers on specific airlines.
- Sala VIP Cibeles: Unwind in a tranquil environment with comfortable seating, a variety of refreshments, and dedicated work areas. Access is granted through Priority Pass membership, select credit cards, and Business/First Class passengers on specific airlines.
Remember, access to these lounges may require specific travel classes, lounge memberships, or payment of an entry fee. Check their websites or inquire at the airport for eligibility and current rates.
Food & Dining Options at Madrid Airport
Madrid Airport boasts a diverse culinary scene, catering to every taste and budget. Terminal 4 offers a delicious array of restaurants, cafes, and grab-and-go options:
|Type of Cuisine
|The Wok Garden
|Sandwiches & Salads
|Pans & Company
|Bakery & Snacks
|Grab & Go options
|Sandwiches, snacks, drinks
drive_spreadsheetExport to Sheets
This is just a glimpse into the vast selection available. Explore Terminal 4 and discover hidden gems that tantalize your taste buds!
Cathay Pacific Services at Terminal in Madrid Airport
At the Cathay Pacific check-in counters in Zone T4S of Terminal 4, you can avail various services to ensure a smooth travel experience:
- Baggage check-in: Expedite your journey by checking in your luggage and receiving your boarding pass.
- Boarding pass issuance: Obtain your boarding pass for a seamless transition to your gate.
- Seat selection changes (subject to availability): Upgrade your comfort by requesting a different seat within the cabin class you’re booked in, if available.
- Special assistance requests: Cathay Pacific caters to passengers with specific needs. If you require wheelchair assistance, dietary accommodations, or other support, inform the staff at the check-in counters for prompt assistance.
Remember, specific service availability and eligibility may vary. It’s always best to confirm directly with Cathay Pacific or consult their website for the latest information.
Parking at Cathay Pacific Terminal Madrid Airport
While Cathay Pacific doesn’t have dedicated parking facilities, Madrid Airport offers various options near Terminal 4:
|Adjacent to Terminal 4
|Up to 1 hour
|3.50 per 15 minutes
|Uncovered parking near Terminal 4
|Up to 4 hours
|Uncovered parking near Terminal 4
|Over 4 hours
|18.00 per day
|Express long stay
|Adjacent to Terminal 4
|25.00 per day
- Pre-book parking online for guaranteed availability and potential discounts.
- Consider carpooling to share costs and reduce environmental impact.
- Allow ample time for parking, especially during peak hours.
Where Does Cathay Pacific Fly from Madrid Airport?
Cathay Pacific operates flights from Madrid Airport to various destinations across Asia and Europe. Here are some popular routes:
|Airport Full Name
|Dulles International Airport
|Kuala Lumpur International Airport
|Hong Kong International Airport
|Tokyo Haneda International Airport
|Osaka Kansai International Airport
|Melbourne Tullamarine Airport
|Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport
|London Heathrow Airport
|Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Map of Cathay Pacific Terminal at Madrid Airport
Unfortunately, Cathay Pacific doesn’t have a dedicated terminal map on Madrid Airport’s official website. However, you can access the general Terminal 4 map:
Contact Cathay Pacific at MAD Airport
Whether you have questions about your flight, need assistance at the airport, or simply want to connect with Cathay Pacific for any other reason, here are several ways to reach them at Madrid Airport:
- Phone: +34 915 489 032 (Madrid Airport General Information) +852 2747 6267 (Cathay Pacific Global Contact Center)
- Website: Visit the Cathay Pacific website (https://www.cathaypacific.com/) for general inquiries, online chat support, and information about managing your booking.
- Airport Office: Cathay Pacific counters are located in Zone T4S of Terminal 4.
Conquering Madrid Airport with Cathay Pacific is now a breeze! By leveraging the provided contact options and resources, you can ensure a smooth and stress-free travel experience. Remember to verify any information closer to your travel date for the most up-to-date details. Bon voyage!tunesharemore_vert
Cathay Pacific operates exclusively out of Terminal 4 at Madrid Airport for both arrivals and departures.
All Cathay Pacific flights arrive at Terminal 4, Hall P0. Proceed to this hall for baggage claim after landing.
All Cathay Pacific flights depart from Terminal 4, Zone T4S. Locate the designated Cathay Pacific check-in counters within this zone to check in and obtain your boarding pass.