Miami International Airport (MIA) serves as a gateway to paradise for countless travelers, and the Caribbean Airlines Miami terminal plays a crucial role in facilitating your seamless journey. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or a first-time visitor, navigating this bustling hub can seem daunting. Fear not! This guide will equip you with all the essential information to make your experience at the Caribbean Airlines Miami terminal a breeze.
What Terminal is Caribbean Airlines at Miami Airport?
Caribbean Airlines operates exclusively from South Terminal “J” at Miami International Airport. This applies to both arriving and departing flights, regardless of domestic or international destinations.
Caribbean Airlines Arrival Terminal at Miami Airport
Upon arrival at MIA, head to the Ground Floor of South Terminal “J” to collect your luggage. Look for your specific baggage carousel number displayed on the arrival screens.
Domestic & Foreign: The arrival procedures remain the same for both domestic and international passengers arriving on Caribbean Airlines flights.
Caribbean Airlines Departure Terminal at Miami Airport
For Caribbean Airlines departures, proceed to the Second Floor of South Terminal “J” to check-in for your flight. You can also check-in online for your convenience.
Domestic & Foreign: The departure procedures remain the same for both domestic and international passengers departing on Caribbean Airlines flights.
Caribbean Airlines Check-in
- Check-in counters are located on the Second Floor of South Terminal “J”.
- Online check-in is available for added convenience.
Caribbean Airlines Gates
- Boarding gate assignments vary depending on your destination.
- Check the flight information screens located throughout the terminal for your specific gate number.
Information of Caribbean Airlines Terminal Miami Airport:
|Caribbean Airlines Terminal
|South Terminal “J”
|Caribbean Airlines Arrival Level
|Caribbean Airlines Departure Level
|Caribbean Airlines Check-in Counters
Caribbean Airlines Lost/Delayed/Damaged Baggage at Miami Airport
If your luggage has been lost, delayed, or damaged during your Caribbean Airlines flight to or from Miami International Airport (MIA), it’s crucial to know what steps to take to resolve the issue promptly. Here’s what you need to do:
Report the Issue Immediately:
- Lost: If your bag hasn’t arrived at the baggage claim carousel, proceed directly to the Caribbean Airlines Baggage Service Office located on the Lower Level of South Terminal “J”. You will need to complete a Property Irregularity Report (PIR).
- Delayed: If your bag is delayed, you can report it at the Caribbean Airlines Baggage Service Office, through the airline’s website or app, or by contacting customer service.
- Damaged: If your bag is damaged or its contents are missing, report it immediately to a Caribbean Airlines representative before leaving the airport. They will inspect the damage and complete a PIR.
- Flight information: Keep your boarding pass and baggage claim tags readily available.
- Baggage Description: Provide a detailed description of your luggage, including its brand, color, size, and any distinguishing features.
- Contents list: If your bag is lost or damaged, create a list of all the contents and their estimated values.
Track your Baggage:
- You can track the status of your lost or delayed baggage online through the Caribbean Airlines website or app.
- You will receive updates via email or phone call as soon as your bag is located.
- If your bag is lost or damaged, you may be eligible for compensation. The amount of compensation will depend on the Montreal Convention, which sets limits on airline liability for baggage loss, delay, and damage.
- Caribbean Airlines Baggage Service Office (MIA Airport):
- Location: Lower Level, South Terminal “J”
- Phone: (305) 869-3795
- Caribbean Airlines Customer Service:
- Phone: 1-800-920-4225
- Website: https://www.caribbean-airlines.com/
Lounges at Caribbean Airlines Terminal in Miami Airport
While Caribbean Airlines doesn’t have its dedicated lounge in Miami International Airport (MIA), several independent lounges are available within South Terminal “J”. Access to these lounges depends on your airline status, membership, or paid entry. Here’s a quick overview:
Available with Airline Status or Lounge Membership:
- American Admirals Club: Accessible to Business Class passengers on American Airlines and Oneworld Emerald and Sapphire members. Others can access it for a fee.
- Delta Sky Club: Accessible to Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Diamond members, Delta One passengers, and members of partner airlines and lounge networks. Others can pay for entry.
- Escape Lounge: This independent lounge offers a comfortable and relaxing environment for all travelers regardless of airline or status, with paid access available.
Food & Dining Options at Miami Airport
MIA boasts a diverse range of dining options to satisfy every palate. From casual cafes to fine dining restaurants, here are a few popular choices:
|CIBO Express Gourmet Market
Caribbean Airlines Services at Terminal in Miami Airport
Caribbean Airlines aims to make your travel experience through Miami International Airport (MIA) as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Here’s a glimpse of the services offered at South Terminal “J”:
- Currency exchange: Conveniently exchange your currency for the local currency before your flight.
- ATMs: Access cash conveniently with ATMs located throughout the terminal.
- Free Wi-Fi: Stay connected with free Wi-Fi available throughout the terminal.
- Disabled access: The terminal is fully accessible with elevators, ramps, and accessible restrooms.
- Luggage storage: Store your luggage securely for a fee.
- Business center: Access computers, printers, and other business services.
Parking at Caribbean Airlines Terminal Miami Airport
Miami International Airport (MIA) offers several parking options to cater to different traveler needs, including those flying with Caribbean Airlines from South Terminal “J”. Here’s a breakdown:
- Dolphin Garage: Serves Concourses D and E, ideal for travelers flying American Airlines, Qatar Airways, British Airways, and JetBlue.
- Flamingo Garage: Serves Concourses E – J, ideal for travelers flying all other airlines, including Caribbean Airlines.
- Short-Term Parking: Conveniently located near the terminals for quick drop-offs or pickups. Rates start at $6 for the first 30 minutes and increase incrementally thereafter.
- Long-Term Parking: Located further away from the terminals but provides a more affordable option for longer stays. Rates start at $18 for the first 24 hours and decrease with longer stays.
- Economy Parking: The most affordable option, located furthest away from the terminals. Rates start at $18 for the first 24 hours and decrease with longer stays. Shuttle service is provided to and from the terminals.
Several off-site parking lots and garages are located near MIA, offering competitive rates and often including shuttle service to the terminals.
- Valet Parking: Available at all parking locations for an additional fee.
- Park & Fly: Combine parking with hotel accommodation for a convenient and affordable travel package.
Where Does Caribbean Airlines Fly from MIA Airport?
Caribbean Airlines offers direct flights to numerous destinations across the Caribbean, South America, and beyond.
|John F. Kennedy
|Antigua and Barbuda
Map of Caribbean Airlines Terminal at MIA Airport:
Here is the map of the Caribbean Airlines Terminal at MIA Airport:
Contact Caribbean Airlines at Miami Airport:
- Airport Ticket Office: (305) 869-3795
- Customer Service: 1-800-920-4225
By utilizing this comprehensive guide, you can navigate Caribbean Airlines operations at Miami International Airport with confidence. Remember to check flight information regularly and arrive well in advance of your scheduled departure to ensure a smooth and enjoyable travel experience.
Caribbean Airlines operates exclusively from South Terminal “J” at Miami International Airport.
Caribbean Airlines operates arrivals from South Terminal “J” at Miami International Airport.
Caribbean Airlines operates departures from South Terminal “J” at Miami International Airport.