Boston Logan International Airport serves as a bustling hub for travelers, offering a multitude of airlines to various destinations. Among these, Allegiant Air stands out as a popular choice for budget-conscious travelers seeking affordable flights to an array of destinations. Navigating through airports can be a daunting task, especially for those unfamiliar with the layout. In this guide, we’ll explore everything you need to know about Allegiant Air’s terminal at Boston Airport, from arrival and departure procedures to amenities and services.
Information of Allegiant Terminal Boston Logan Airport (BOS)
For a quick reference, here’s a summary of key information about the Allegiant Terminal at Boston Logan Airport:
|Central Baggage Claim Area
|Main Security Checkpoint (near Terminal E)
What Terminal is Allegiant Air at Boston Airport?
Allegiant Air utilizes Terminal E at Boston Logan International Airport for both arrivals and departures. This terminal serves primarily domestic flights, so you won’t have to worry about changing terminals for connecting flights within the US.
Allegiant Air Arrival Terminal at Boston Airport
Arriving at Terminal E, you’ll disembark your flight and proceed through immigration and customs (if applicable). Baggage claim carousels for Allegiant Air flights are located in the central baggage claim area of Terminal E. Look for carousels marked with the Allegiant Air logo or flight information.
Allegiant Air Departure Terminal at Boston Airport
For your departing Allegiant Air flight, head to Terminal E of Boston Airport. Check-in counters for Allegiant Air are located in Zone 5 of the terminal. Be sure to arrive at the airport well in advance of your scheduled departure time, allowing ample time for check-in, security screening, and finding your gate.
Allegiant Air Lost/Delayed/Damaged Baggage at Boston Airport
If your baggage is lost, delayed, or damaged upon arrival at Boston Logan, proceed to the Allegiant Air Baggage Service Office located in Terminal E. The office is typically open during operating hours, but it’s always best to check their website or call ahead for exact times.
You can also report baggage issues online at Allegiant’s website or by calling their dedicated Baggage Service line at (866) 719-3910. Be prepared to provide your flight information, baggage claim ticket number, and a description of the issue.
Lounges at Allegiant Air Terminal in Boston Airport
Unfortunately, Allegiant Air does not operate its lounge at Boston Logan International Airport. However, there are several independent airport lounges accessible for a fee, including:
- The Club at BOS: Located in Terminal C, this lounge offers comfortable seating, food and beverage options, and Wi-Fi access.
- Priority Pass Select Lounge: Located in Terminal E, this lounge provides a relaxing environment with complimentary snacks and beverages.
- Minute Suites: Located pre-security in Terminal E, these private pods offer a comfortable space to relax and work before your flight.
Food & Dining Options at Boston Airport
Terminal E at Boston Logan offers a diverse selection of restaurants and cafes to satisfy your cravings. From grab-and-go options to sit-down meals, you’ll find something for everyone. Here are a few highlights:
|Legal Sea Foods
|Berkshire Farms Market
|Grab-and-go salads, sandwiches, and snacks
|La Baguette Marche
|French pastries and sandwiches
|Classic American fare
|Coffee and pastries
Allegiant Air Services at Terminal in Boston Airport
While Allegiant Air utilizes Terminal E primarily for arrival and departure, its dedicated services within the terminal are limited. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect:
- Check-in: Head to Zone 5 in Terminal E for designated Allegiant Air check-in counters. Remember to arrive early, especially during peak travel times.
- Baggage claim: Locate your baggage at the central baggage claim area in Terminal E, looking for carousels marked with the Allegiant Air logo or flight information.
- Customer service: For assistance with flight changes, baggage issues, or general inquiries, visit the Allegiant Air Baggage Service Office located within Terminal E during operating hours. You can also contact them online or by phone.
- Security screening: Proceed through the main security checkpoint near Terminal E before heading to your gate. Remember to pack according to TSA regulations.
- Retail: Browse various stores for souvenirs, travel essentials, and more.
- ATMs and currency exchange: Access cash or convert your currency for your travel needs.
- Free Wi-Fi: Stay connected throughout your journey.
Parking at Allegiant Air Terminal Boston Airport
Boston Logan International Airport offers convenient parking options for passengers flying with Allegiant Air. Whether opting for short-term or long-term parking, passengers can easily access Terminal B via shuttle or by foot from the designated parking areas.
- Central Parking Garage: Located in the center of the airport with direct access to all terminals via pedestrian walkways. This is the most convenient option, but also the most expensive. Rates start at $41 per day.
- Terminal B Garage: Located directly outside Terminal B. Offers covered parking and is connected to the terminal via a walkway. Rates start at $38 per day.
- Terminal E Garage: Located directly outside Terminal E, convenient for Allegiant Air passengers. Offers covered parking and is connected to the terminal via a walkway. Rates start at $38 per day.
- Economy Parking: Located off-site and offers the most affordable parking option. A free shuttle service takes you to and from the terminals. Rates start at $24 per day.
Where Does Allegiant Air Fly from Boston Airport?
From Boston Logan, Allegiant Air operates flights to various destinations across the United States. Here’s a table highlighting some popular routes:
Map of Allegiant Air Terminal at Boston Airport
Map information about the Allegiant Terminal at Boston Airport is important because it helps passengers navigate the terminal efficiently, locate amenities, and find their gate without confusion or delay.
Contact Allegiant Air Terminal at Boston Airport
Contact information for the Allegiant Air terminal at Boston Airport is important because it allows passengers to easily reach out for assistance, inquire about flight details, report issues like lost baggage, and receive support, enhancing their overall travel experience and ensuring smooth communication with the airline.
- Allegiant Air customer service: 1 (702) 505-8888
- Allegiant Air Baggage Service Office (Terminal E): Hours and contact information can be found on their website: https://www.allegiantair.com/contactus2
- Boston Logan International Airport Information Desk: +1 (800) 237-2747 (domestic arrivals) or +1 (800) 474-7424 (international arrivals)
With this comprehensive guide in hand, you’re fully equipped to navigate your Allegiant Air journey at Boston Logan International Airport with ease. From finding your terminal and baggage claim to exploring dining options and services, you’ll have the information you need for a smooth and stress-free travel experience.
Allegiant Air utilizes Terminal E at BOS Logan International Airport for both arrivals and departures.
The Allegiant Air arrivals terminal at Boston Airport is Terminal E.
The Allegiant Air departures terminal at Boston Airport is also Terminal E.