Flying Alaska Airlines in and out of Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) can be a breeze with the right information. This guide will equip you with all you need to know about navigating Alaska Airlines’ Boston terminal, from arrivals and departures to baggage claim, lounges, and dining options.
What Terminal is Alaska Airlines at Boston Airport?
Relax, wanderlust friends! You’ll find all Alaska Airlines operations conveniently located in Terminal B at Boston Logan Airport.
Alaska Airlines Arrival Terminal at Boston Airport
Domestic & Foreign Arrivals: Welcome back! After touching down, head to the baggage claim area in Terminal B to reunite with your luggage. Look for the designated carousel number on your baggage claim ticket.
Alaska Airlines Departure Terminal at Boston Airport
Domestic & Foreign Departures: Gear up for takeoff! Check-in counters are located on the west side of Terminal B near Gates B6-B28. Don’t forget your boarding pass and a smile!
Alaska Airlines Check-in
Skip the crowds and check in online via the Alaska Airlines website or app up to 24 hours before your flight. You can also print boarding passes or save them on your mobile device. Self-service kiosks are also available at Terminal B for your convenience.
Alaska Airlines Gates
Board effortlessly! Alaska Airlines uses Gates B6-B28 for both domestic and international departures. Check your boarding pass or terminal screens for your assigned gate.
|Arrival Baggage Claim
|Terminal B, designated carousel number
|West side of Terminal B, near Gates B6-B28
|Online, mobile app, self-service kiosks
Alaska Airlines Lost/Delayed/Damaged Baggage at Boston Airport
Misplaced luggage can throw a wrench in your travel plans, but don’t panic! Alaska Airlines offers support for passengers facing lost, delayed, or damaged baggage at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Here’s what you need to know:
Lost or Delayed Bag at Boston Airport
- Immediate Action: Head to the Alaska Airlines Customer Service desk in Terminal B, near Gate B6, as soon as you notice your bag missing or delayed.
- Provide Details: Share your baggage claim check, flight information, and a detailed description of your missing luggage with the agent.
- File a Report: The agent will help you file a Lost and Found Report, which triggers Alaska Airlines’ baggage tracking system.
Damaged Baggage at Boston Airport
- Inspection: Upon receiving a damaged bag, report it immediately to the Alaska Airlines Customer Service desk at Gate B6. An agent will inspect the damage and document it.
- Repair Options: Depending on the severity of the damage, Alaska Airlines may offer repairs or replacements for your bag. You may also be eligible for compensation.
- Documentation is Key: Keep copies of all reports and receipts related to the damage. This will be helpful if you need to file a claim later.
Lounges at Alaska Airlines Terminal in Boston Airport
Flying can be stressful, but luckily, Terminal B at Boston Logan International Airport offers several comfy and convenient lounges where you can unwind before your Alaska Airlines flight. Whether you’re seeking solitude, work-friendly spaces, or delicious refreshments, there’s a lounge perfect for you.
Here’s a quick guide to the lounges you can access in Terminal B:
- Alaska Airlines Board Room: This exclusive haven is open to first-class passengers and MVP Gold & 75K members. Boasting a stylish modern design, plush seating, and ample workstations, it’s the ideal spot to relax in privacy, catch up on work, or enjoy complimentary food and beverages.
- American Express Centurion Lounge: pen to eligible American Express cardholders, this elegant lounge offers a sophisticated atmosphere with a fireplace, comfortable armchairs, and a well-stocked bar. Enjoy gourmet snacks, premium beverages, and personalized service amidst stunning city views.
- Delta Sky Club: Delta Sky Club welcomes eligible Delta passengers and select credit cardholders. It features a variety of seating areas, including high-top tables, booths, and quiet corners, making it suitable for socializing, working, or simply relaxing. Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi and enjoy a selection of snacks and beverages.
Food & Dining Options at Boston Airport
Savor a pre-flight snack or a post-landing feast! Terminal B boasts a variety of restaurants and cafes:
|Sandwiches and salads
|Coffee and pastries
|Earl of Sandwich
|Legal Sea Foods
|New England seafood
|Not Your Average Joe’s
|American comfort food
|Pizza and pasta
Alaska Airlines Services at Terminal in Boston Airport
Alaska Airlines goes beyond just getting you to your destination, offering a range of convenient services at Terminal B to make your travel experience seamless and enjoyable:
- Currency exchange: No need to worry about finding a currency exchange outside the airport. Convert your cash quickly and easily at Terminal B.
- ATMs: Access cash conveniently with readily available ATMs throughout the terminal.
- Newsstands: Stay up-to-date with the latest news and grab your favorite reading materials at the newsstands.
- Gift shops: Find souvenirs, travel essentials, and last-minute gifts for loved ones at the various gift shops.
- Free Wi-Fi: Stay connected with friends and family, check emails, or browse the web with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the terminal.
- Baggage claim assistance: Need help with your luggage? Alaska Airlines offers assistance with baggage claim at the designated carousel in Terminal B.
- Special assistance: Passengers with disabilities or requiring special assistance can access dedicated restrooms, elevators, and helpful staff throughout the terminal.
Parking at Alaska Airlines Terminal Boston Airport
Flying with Alaska Airlines out of Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is made smooth and convenient with a variety of parking options right at your fingertips. Whether you’re seeking short-term convenience or long-term value, Terminal B offers several parking solutions to perfectly suit your needs.
Here’s a quick overview of your parking options:
- Terminal B Garage: This on-site garage offers the closest parking to your Alaska Airlines flight, accessible via covered walkways and moving sidewalks. Ideal for short-term stays and quick getaways, expect hourly and daily rates.
- Economy Parking Garage: Located just a short shuttle ride away, the Economy Parking Garage offers the most affordable option, perfect for long-term parking if you’re away for a while. Enjoy free shuttle service to and from Terminal B, with competitive daily and weekly rates.
- Central Parking Garage: Situated near all terminals, the Central Parking Garage offers covered walkways and pedestrian bridges for easy access to Terminal B. If you’re flying into another terminal and connecting to an Alaska Airlines flight, this could be a convenient choice.
- Cell Phone Lot: This dedicated lot allows you to wait comfortably in your car for arriving passengers without incurring parking fees. It’s the perfect spot for quick pick-ups and drop-offs.
Where Does Alaska Airlines Fly from Boston Airport?
Explore new horizons! Alaska Airlines offers flights from BOS to various domestic and international destinations:
|Cabo San Lucas
Map of Alaska Airlines Terminal at Boston Airport
Here is the map of the Alaska Airlines Terminal at Boston Airport:
Contact Alaska Airlines at Boston Airport:
- Have questions? Reach out to Alaska Airlines Customer Service:
- Phone: 1-800-252-7527
- Website: https://www.alaskaair.com/
With this guide in hand, navigating Alaska Airlines at Boston Airport will feel like a walk in the park. So, relax, sip your coffee, and get ready for a pleasant journey with Alaska Airlines!
Alaska Airlines operates out of Terminal B at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS).
Both domestic and international arriving Alaska Airlines flights land at Terminal B. Once you touch down, follow the signs to baggage claim in Terminal B to reunite with your luggage.
You’ll depart from Terminal B for both domestic and international flights on Alaska Airlines. Check-in counters are located on the west side of the terminal near Gates B6-B28.