Air Transat, a prominent Canadian airline, operates flights to and from Lisbon Airport, connecting Portugal with various destinations worldwide. Navigating airports can be confusing, especially when it comes to finding the right terminal for your flight. This guide aims to provide comprehensive information about the Air Transat terminal at Lisbon Airport, including arrival and departure terminals, amenities, services, and more.
Information of Air Transat Terminal Lisbon Airport (LIS)
For a quick reference, here’s a summary of key information about the Air Transat Terminal at Lisbon Airport:
|ANA Lounge, Blue Lounge
|Food & Dining Options
|Grab & Fly, Sapore, Starbucks
|Baggage services, VIP lounges
|Short-term and long-term parking
|Canada, Europe, Caribbean
What Terminal is Air Transat at Lisbon Airport?
Air Transat utilizes Terminal 1 at Lisbon Airport. This terminal caters to international flights, ensuring a seamless transition from your arrival to connecting flights or ground transportation.
Air Transat Arrival Terminal at Lisbon Airport
Air Transat flights arriving at Lisbon Airport typically use Terminal 1 for passenger processing and baggage claim. Terminal 1 is the primary terminal for international flights and offers various facilities to ensure a smooth arrival experience for travelers.
Air Transat Departure Terminal at Humberto Delgado Airport
When departing from Lisbon Airport on an Air Transat flight, passengers usually depart from Terminal 1. This terminal handles both domestic and international departures and provides check-in counters, security checkpoints, and boarding gates for a hassle-free departure process.
Air Transat Lost/Delayed/Damaged Baggage at Lisbon Airport
If you encounter any issues with your luggage, proceed to the Air Transat Baggage Service desk located within Terminal 1. They will assist you with filing a lost, delayed, or damaged baggage report.
Here’s what to do in case of lost, delayed, or damaged baggage at Lisbon Airport Terminal 1:
- Head to the Lost & Found office: It’s located within Terminal 1, conveniently marked with signage. Look for the office near the baggage claim area.
- File a report: Inform the Air Transat representatives of the issue. They’ll guide you through the process of filing a Property Irregularity Report (PIR), which includes detailed information about your baggage, flight details, and contact information.
- Provide details: Be as specific as possible about your luggage’s appearance, including its brand, size, color, any identifying features like stickers or tags, and its contents. The more details you provide, the easier it is to locate your belongings.
- Keep a copy of the report: This serves as your official record of the claim. Make sure you understand the next steps and deadlines for follow-up.
- Track your claim: Utilize the provided reference number to track the status of your claim online or through the Air Transat app. This allows you to stay updated on the progress and potential timeframe for retrieval.
- Claim compensation (if applicable): Depending on the situation and your travel insurance, you may be eligible for compensation for lost, delayed, or damaged baggage. Discuss this with the Air Transat representatives at the Lost & Found office and understand your options.
Lounges at Air Transat Terminal in Lisbon Airport
While Air Transat doesn’t have its dedicated lounge at Lisbon Airport, you can access various independent lounges within Terminal 1 depending on your travel class and any lounge memberships you might have. Here are some options:
- ANA Lounge: Open to Star Alliance Gold members and passengers traveling in Business Class on ANA flights.
- SATA Azores Lounge: Open to SATA Azores Miles & More Gold and Silver members, Star Alliance Gold members, and passengers traveling in Business Class on SATA Azores flights.
- The Navigator Lounge: Open to TAP Portugal Miles & Go Gold and Silver members, Star Alliance Gold members, and passengers traveling in Business Class on TAP Portugal flights.
- Domo Platinum Lounge: Open to Priority Pass members, Diners Club cardholders, and DragonPass members.
Food & Dining Options at Lisbon Airport
Terminal 1 boasts a wide array of restaurants, cafes, and bars catering to various tastes and budgets. Here are some highlights:
|The Food Court
|International cuisine, fast food options
|Portuguese and international specialties
|Panoramic views, Portuguese and international dishes
|Coffee and pastries
|Fast food burgers and snacks
|Grab & Go
|Sandwiches, salads, and snacks
Air Transat Services at the Terminal in Lisbon Airport
Air Transat offers several services to enhance your travel experience at Lisbon Airport, including:
- Baggage allowance: Check your specific baggage allowance with Air Transat.
- Online Check-in: Check-in for your flight online 24 hours before departure, saving time at the airport.
- Mobile App: Download the Air Transat app for real-time flight updates, boarding pass access, and baggage tracking.
- Currency Exchange: Exchange your currency at competitive rates at designated currency exchange booths.
- Special Assistance: If you require special assistance due to mobility or other needs, contact Air Transat in advance to arrange for support.
Parking at Air Transat Terminal Lisbon Airport:
Lisbon Airport offers various parking options for different durations and budgets. The closest parking garage to Terminal 1 is P1 -Departure/Arrivals. You can also find long-term parking options further away from the terminal.
- P1 – Departure/Arrivals: This covered garage is the most convenient option, located directly next to Terminal 1. Ideal for short stays and quick pick-ups/drop-offs. Prices start at €0.90 per 15 minutes, with a maximum daily rate of €43.15.
- P2 – Executive Parking: Another covered option close to Terminal 1, offering a slightly cheaper alternative to P1. Prices start at €0.85 per 15 minutes, with a maximum daily rate of €21.00.
- P3 – Low-cost Plus: This open-air parking lot is a 5-minute walk from Terminal 1 or accessible via a free shuttle bus. Offers the best balance between convenience and affordability. Prices start at €0.75 per 15 minutes, with a maximum daily rate of €17.00.
- P5 – Long-Term Parking: Located further away from the terminal, but offers the most budget-friendly option for extended stays. Booking online in advance is required. Prices start at €5.00 per day, with a maximum hourly rate of €1.00.
- Off-site Parking: Several private companies offer off-site parking with shuttle services to the airport. These can be even cheaper than P5, but compare prices and read reviews carefully before booking.
Where Does Air Transat Fly from Lisbon Airport?
Air Transat offers direct flights from Lisbon Airport to several destinations in Canada, including:
|Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
|Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
|Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ)
|Dublin Airport (DUB)
|Barcelona Airport (BCN)
|London Gatwick Airport (LGW)
Map of Air Transat Terminal at Lisbon Airport
Map information about the Air Transat Terminal at Lisbon Airport is crucial for travelers to navigate efficiently, locate facilities, and ensure a smooth journey from check-in to boarding.
Contact Air Transat Terminal at Lisbon Airport
Contact information for the Air Transat Terminal at Lisbon Airport is crucial for passengers to quickly resolve any issues, seek assistance, or obtain relevant information, ensuring a smooth travel experience.
- Website: Visit the Air Transat contact page: https://www.airtransat.com/en-CA/travel-information/customer-service/contact-us. There, you can choose various options such as email, online chat, and social media messaging.
- General inquiries: Dial the Air Transat toll-free number from Portugal: 800 869 854.
- Specific inquiries: Look for the relevant department on the Air Transat website and find their specific phone number. For example, for baggage concerns, you might need the Baggage Services number.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AirTransat/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/airtransat
Remember, planning and preparation are key to a smooth travel experience. Utilize this guide, familiarize yourself with the layout of Terminal 1, and don’t hesitate to reach out to Air Transat staff for assistance. With this information at your fingertips, you’re well on your way to an enjoyable and stress-free journey with Air Transat through Lisbon Airport.
Air Transat operates exclusively from Terminal 1 at Lisbon Airport for both arrivals and departures.
Terminal 1 is the designated arrival terminal for Air Transat flights at Lisbon Airport.
Terminal 1 also houses the departure area for Air Transat flights at Humberto Delgado Airport.