For air travelers in the UK, navigating the bustling hub of Heathrow Airport can be a daunting task. But for those flying with Air France, the journey becomes a breeze! This guide will equip you with everything you need to know about the Air France Heathrow Terminal, ensuring a smooth and stress-free travel experience from touchdown to takeoff.
Air France Terminal Heathrow Airport Quick Reference
|Air France Heathrow Arrivals Terminal
|Air France Heathrow Departure Terminal
|Air France Heathrow Baggage Claim
|Terminal 4 (domestic & international)
|Air France Heathrow Check-in
|Air France Heathrow Gates
|Throughout Terminal 4
What Terminal is Air France at Heathrow Airport?
As of March 23, 2023, Air France operates all flights from Terminal 4 at Heathrow. This applies to both domestic and international arrivals and departures.
Air France Arrival Terminal
All Air France flights arrive at Terminal 4. Keep an eye on the information screens for your specific flight details and baggage claim location.
Air France Terminal Baggage Claim
Baggage claim for both domestic and international Air France arrivals is located within Terminal 4. Follow the signs to your designated carousel after clearing customs.
Air France Departure Terminal
All Air France departures take place from Terminal 4, regardless of the flight’s destination.
Air France Check-in
Check-in counters for Air France flights are located within Terminal 4. Arrive at least two hours before your flight’s scheduled departure for international flights and one hour for domestic flights. Online check-in is also available for added convenience.
Air France Gates
Boarding gates for Air France flights are located throughout Terminal 4. Check your boarding pass or the information screens for your specific gate number.
Air France Lost/Delayed/Damaged Baggage at Heathrow Airport
Losing your luggage can be a frustrating and stressful experience, especially during the excitement of travel. But fret not Air France flyers! Even at Heathrow Airport’s bustling hub, there are steps you can take to address lost, delayed, or damaged baggage.
Here’s your roadmap to reclaiming your missing treasures:
- Report the issue promptly: Head to the Air France Baggage Services desk in Terminal 4 Arrivals. If your baggage is delayed, report it within 24 hours of your arrival. For lost or damaged baggage, report it within 7 days.
- Track your baggage online: Use Air France’s online baggage tracking tool to check the status of your missing luggage. This can provide valuable updates and potentially expedite the recovery process.
- Follow up: Contact the Air France Baggage Services desk regularly for updates on your case. Be persistent but polite, and keep track of all communication. If your baggage remains missing after 21 days, you can file a formal compensation claim with Air France.
- Know your rights: According to the Montreal Convention, airlines are liable for lost, delayed, or damaged baggage. Familiarize yourself with your rights and compensation options to ensure fair treatment.
Lounges at Air France Terminal in LHR Airport
- SkyTeam Lounge: Located within Terminal 4, this lounge offers comfortable seating, refreshments, Wi-Fi, and business facilities. Access is available to SkyTeam Elite Plus members, passengers traveling in Business Class, and holders of certain lounge access cards.
- La Première Lounge: This exclusive lounge is reserved for Air France La Première passengers and provides luxurious amenities like private dining, a spa, and a cigar bar.
Food & Dining Options at Heathrow Airport
Terminal 4 offers a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, and bars to cater to all tastes and budgets. Some popular options include:
- The Botanist: A gastropub with a botanical theme, serving British cuisine with a twist.
- Jamie Oliver’s Italian: A casual Italian restaurant offering delicious pasta, pizzas, and salads.
- The Perfectionists’ Café: A modern café serving coffee, pastries, and light meals.
Air France Services at Heathrow Airport Terminal
- Currency exchange: Bureaux de change is available within Terminal 4 to exchange your currency before or after your flight.
- Duty-free shopping: Browse through a wide range of duty-free shops offering tax-free perfumes, cosmetics, alcohol, and tobacco.
- Business facilities: A business center within Terminal 4 provides workstations, printers, and meeting rooms for your business needs.
Parking at Air France Terminal LHR Airport
No need to stress about finding your parking spot! Heathrow Airport offers a variety of convenient options right at your fingertips, all within easy reach of Terminal 4.
- Short-Term Parking: Perfect for quick pick-ups and drop-offs, short-term car parks are located directly outside the terminal. Choose from covered or open-air options, with rates calculated per hour.
- Long-Term Parking: Planning a longer stay? Long-term car parks offer secure and affordable parking for extended trips. These are located a short distance from the terminal, with a free shuttle service whisking you to your gate. Book online for discounted rates and guaranteed availability.
- Premium Parking: Indulge in a touch of luxury with premium parking options. Valet parking takes the hassle out of arrival and departure, while designated priority parking spaces offer convenient access to the terminal.
- Additional Options: Budget-conscious travelers can opt for off-site parking, often at a lower cost than official airport options. These typically involve a short bus or train ride to the terminal.
Where Does Air France Fly from Heathrow Airport?
Air France offers flights to a variety of destinations from Heathrow Airport, including:
|New York (JFK)
|Dallas Fort (DFW)
|Los Angeles (LAX)
Map of Air France Terminal at LHR Airport
Here is a detailed map of Heathrow Terminal 4, including Air France facilities:
Contact Air France at Heathrow Airport
For any questions or assistance, contact Air France at Heathrow:
- Phone: +44 (0)20 8747 1111
- Website: https://wwws.airfrance.fr/en
With this guide in hand, you’re now equipped to navigate your Air France journey at Heathrow Airport with confidence. Bon voyage, and enjoy your travels!
Air France operates from Terminal 4 at Heathrow Airport.
Arriving Air France passengers will disembark at Terminal 4 Arrivals Hall.
All Air France departures operate from Terminal 4 Departures.