Landing in Boston with Air France is just the first step in your exciting adventure. But before you hit the cobblestone streets and indulge in the city’s charm, let’s conquer the Air France Boston Logan Terminal. This comprehensive guide is your trusty map, ensuring a smooth and stress-free journey through every step of your Air France experience.
Information of Air France Terminal Boston Logan Airport
|Air France Boston Terminal
|Air France Boston Domestic Arrival Baggage Claim
|Air France Boston International Arrival Baggage Claim
|Air France Boston Departure Check-in Counters
|Zone E2, Terminal E
|Air France Boston Gates
|Assigned upon check-in
What Terminal is Air France at Boston Logan Airport?
Rest assured, you won’t be wandering the vast corridors of Logan searching for your Air France flight. All Air France arrivals and departures operate from the convenient and modern Terminal E.
Air France Arrival Terminal at Boston Logan Airport
Both domestic and international Air France arrivals disembark at Terminal E. Follow the clear arrival signs guiding you to baggage claim.
Air France Departure Terminal at Boston Logan Airport
All Air France departures, domestic and international, take flight from Terminal E. Check-in counters are located in Zone E2 within the terminal. You can utilize either dedicated counters or self-service kiosks for a swift check-in experience.
Air France Lost/Delayed/Damaged Baggage at Boston Logan Airport
Lost luggage, delayed deliveries, or a bumped suitcase can cast a shadow on your arrival at Boston Logan. But fear not, Air France travelers! This guide equips you with the knowledge to navigate any baggage hiccups with efficiency and grace.
Lost Baggage at Boston Logan Airport
- Report it quickly: Head to the Air France Baggage Service Office near the baggage claim in Terminal E within 24 hours of arrival. File a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) with a detailed description of your missing bag.
- Track your treasure: Don’t panic! Air France offers online baggage tracking. Use your PIR number to monitor your bag’s location and receive updates.
- Essentials on hand: Pack a change of clothes and essential toiletries in your carry-on just in case your luggage takes a detour.
Delayed Baggage at Boston Logan Airport
- Claim your latecomer: If your bag arrives after your flight, check the baggage claim area again and consult the Air France Baggage Service Office for assistance.
- Compensation for essentials: If your delay exceeds 24 hours, Air France may reimburse you for essential purchases like toiletries or clothing.
Damaged Baggage at Boston Logan Airport
- Report the damage: Before leaving baggage claim, report any damage to your bag to the Air France Baggage Service Office. Take photos and keep a copy of the report for future reference.
- File a claim: You have 7 days from arrival to file a formal damage claim with Air France. Submit the claim online or by mail, including photos and receipts.
- Compensation for repairs or replacement: Air France will assess the damage and offer compensation for repairs or replacement, depending on the severity.
Lounges at Air France Terminal in Boston Logan Airport
Relax and unwind before your flight in Air France’s luxurious lounges:
- La Première Lounge: For First-class passengers, offering gourmet dining, private workstations, and a dedicated spa.
- Business Lounge: For Business-class passengers and SkyTeam Elite Plus members, featuring a buffet, business center, and shower facilities.
Food & Dining Options at BOS Airport
Logan Airport boasts a diverse selection of restaurants, cafes, and bars to satisfy every palate. Indulge in iconic New England seafood at Legal Seafoods, grab a quick bite at Dunkin’ Donuts, or savor authentic Italian cuisine at Trattoria Il Panino.
Air France Services at Terminal in Boston Logan Airport
Air France goes the extra mile with services like:
- Currency exchange
- Duty-free shopping
- Mobile device charging stations
Parking at Air France Terminal BOS Airport
Logan offers multiple parking options for your convenience:
- Terminal Garages: Covered and uncovered parking within walking distance of Terminal E.
- Long-Term Parking Lots: Budget-friendly option with a free shuttle service to the terminals.
Where Does Air France Fly from Boston Logan Airport?
Here are some destinations Air France flies from Boston Logan Airport:
|Paris Charles de Gaulle
|Barcelona El Prat
Map of Air France Terminal at Boston Airport
Here is the Map of the Air France Terminal at Boston Airport
Contact Air France at Boston Airport
No worries, Air France travelers! Whether you have a quick question or need urgent assistance at Boston Logan Airport, these options will connect you with a friendly representative:
- Phone: +1 (800) 237-2747 (24/7)
- In-person: Air France Baggage Service Office near baggage claim in Terminal E
- Website: https://wwws.airfrance.fr/en: Find contact information, and flight updates, and manage your booking.
- App: Download the Air France app for real-time flight information and assistance on the go.
With this comprehensive guide in your pocket, navigating Air France at Logan Airport is a breeze. So, relax, enjoy the pre-flight pampering in the lounge, and savor the excitement of your upcoming adventure. Bon voyage!
Air France arrivals, both domestic and international, arrive at Terminal E at Boston Airport.
All Air France arrivals and departures operate from Terminal E at Boston Airport.
All Air France departures, domestic and international, depart from Terminal E at Boston Airport.