Soaring through Berlin with Air France? This guide to the Air France Berlin Terminal is your passport to a smooth and seamless journey. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or a first-time flyer, we’ll equip you with all the essential information to navigate the airport with confidence:
What Terminal is Air France at Berlin Airport?
Breathe easy, knowing all Air France flights operate from Terminal 1 at Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER). From dedicated check-in counters to easy-to-find baggage claim and boarding gates, your Air France needs are conveniently located under one roof.
Information on Air France at Berlin Brandenburg Airport:
|Air France Berlin Terminal
|Air France Berlin Arrival Terminal
|Air France Berlin Departure Terminal
|Air France Berlin Check-in Counters
|Dedicated counters within Terminal 1
|Air France Berlin Online Check-in
|Available 24 hours to 45 minutes before flight
|Air France Berlin Boarding Gates
|Displayed on boarding pass and information screens
|Air France Berlin Gate Changes
|Possible, check information screens or inquire with Air France personnel
Air France Arrival Terminal at Berlin Airport
Regardless of your flight’s origin, upon landing at Berlin Brandenburg Airport, you’ll arrive at Terminal 1. Follow the clear arrival signs or inquire with Air France personnel for assistance.
Air France Terminal Baggage Claim
Claim your luggage at the designated Air France baggage claim carousels located within Terminal 1. Follow the clear signage or seek help from Air France staff if needed.
Air France Departure Terminal at Berlin Airport
Your Air France departure journey also begins at Terminal 1. So, whether you’re heading to a domestic destination or flying abroad, head straight to Terminal 1 to check in and prepare for takeoff.
Air France Check-in
Skip the queues and save time by checking in online 24 hours to 45 minutes before your flight on the Air France website or app. Alternatively, head to the dedicated Air France check-in counters within Terminal 1 for assistance.
Air France Gates
Your boarding gate will be displayed on your boarding pass and information screens throughout the terminal. Allow ample time to clear security and proceed to your gate.
Air France Lost/Delayed/Damaged Baggage at Berlin Airport
Misplaced luggage can cast a shadow on your travels, but don’t fret! Here’s how to handle lost, delayed, or damaged baggage at the Berlin Brandenburg Airport:
Lost Baggage at Berlin Airport
Here’s how to navigate a missing suitcase at Berlin Brandenburg Airport with Air France:
- Report it immediately: Head to the Air France Baggage Service desk in the arrivals area of Terminal 1. Don’t wait until you’re outside the airport.
- Fill out a PIR: Provide a detailed description of your luggage, including color, size, brand, and any identifying marks.
- Track your bag online: Use the Air France baggage tracking tool with your PIR reference number for updates.
Delayed Baggage at Berlin Airport
Here’s how to navigate Delayed Baggage at Berlin Brandenburg Airport with Air France:
- Check the arrival screens: Sometimes, luggage arrives on a later flight. Keep an eye on the screens for updates.
- Contact Air France: If your bag hasn’t arrived within 24 hours, contact the Air France Baggage Service desk or call +49 (0)30 6091 1111.
Damaged Baggage at Berlin Airport
Here’s how to navigate a Damaged Baggage at Berlin Brandenburg Airport with Air France:
- Report it before leaving the airport: File a damage report with the Air France Baggage Service desk along with your damaged luggage.
- Take photos: Document the damage with clear pictures for insurance purposes.
- Keep all receipts: Save any repair receipts for potential compensation.
Lounges at Air France Terminal in Berlin Airport
Elevate your Air France journey at Berlin Brandenburg Airport with a luxurious pre-flight experience in one of their exquisite lounges, conveniently located within Terminal 1. Here’s a glimpse of what awaits:
- La Première Lounge: Immerse yourself in unparalleled comfort and exclusivity, featuring private workstations, gourmet dining, a dedicated bar, and personalized service.
- Business Lounge: Unwind in a haven of tranquility, offering comfortable seating, Wi-Fi, refreshments, and a business center to cater to your productivity needs.
Food & Dining Options at Berlin Airport
Terminal 1 boasts a diverse range of restaurants, cafes, and bars to cater to every palate. Here are some highlights:
|Coffee & pastries
|Local Berlin street food
Air France Services at Terminal in BER Airport
Air France’s Terminal 1 at Berlin Brandenburg Airport has everything you need for a seamless and stress-free journey. From dedicated check-in counters to comfortable lounges and helpful personnel, your Air France experience begins the moment you step through the doors:
- Dedicated Check-in Counters: Skip the queues and check-in swiftly at the Air France counters, easily identifiable by their logo
- Baggage Handling: Let Air France take care of your luggage with efficient baggage handling procedures and marked baggage claim carousels.
- Immigration and Customs Assistance: Air France personnel can answer your questions and guide you through immigration and customs procedures.
- Lounges: Relax and unwind in the La Première Lounge or Business Lounge, offering luxurious comfort, refreshments, and Wi-Fi (available to eligible passengers).
- Information Desks: Seek assistance with onward travel, tourist information, or any other queries you may have at the readily available information desks.
- Currency Exchange: Convert your foreign currency to Euros for your Berlin adventures at the convenient currency exchange counters.
- Duty-Free Shopping: Indulge in tax-free shopping for souvenirs, cosmetics, and other goods before your flight.
- Restaurants and Cafes: Grab a delicious meal or a refreshing drink at the diverse range of restaurants and cafes within the terminal.
Parking at Air France Terminal Berlin Airport
Whether you’re dropping off loved ones, embarking on a solo adventure, or whisking your family away, finding the right parking at Berlin Brandenburg Airport can be a breeze with Air France at Terminal 1. Here’s your guide to navigating the options:
- Short-Term Parking: Need a quick drop-off or pick-up? Head to the P1 car park directly in front of Terminal 1 for short-term parking. Pay by the hour and enjoy convenient access to the terminal.
- Long-Term Parking: Planning a longer stay? Choose the P4 car park located opposite Terminal 1. This multi-story car park offers secure parking for extended periods, with competitive rates and easy access via shuttle buses.
- Valet Parking: Prefer a touch of luxury? Opt for the valet parking service available at the entrance of Terminal 1. Leave your car in the hands of professionals and enjoy a relaxed start to your journey.
Where Does Air France Fly from Berlin Airport?
Here are some destinations Air France Fly from Berlin Brandenburg Airport:
Map of Air France Terminal at Berlin Airport
Here is the Map of Air France Terminal at BER Airport:
Contact Air France at Berlin Airport
Whether you have a question about your flight, need assistance with lost luggage, or simply want to confirm your departure gate, reach Air France at Berlin Airport with ease:
- Phone: +49 (0)30 6091 1111
- Website: https://wwws.airfrance.fr/en
- In Person: Visit the Air France Information Desk, conveniently located in Terminal 1.
With this comprehensive guide, you’re now equipped to navigate the Air France Berlin Terminal with ease. Bon voyage!
All Air France flights, both arrivals and departures, operate from Terminal 1 at BER.
No matter where you’re flying from, all Air France flights arrive at Terminal 1 at Berlin Brandenburg Airport.
When it’s time to embark on your Air France journey, simply head to Terminal 1 at Berlin Brandenburg Airport for your departure.