Embarking on your Air China adventure to Manila? Wondering what terminal is Air China at Manila Airport? Breathe easy! This guide outlines everything you need to know about Air China operations at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Manila, ensuring a smooth and stress-free travel experience.
Information on Air China Terminal at Manila Airport (MNL)
|Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA)
|Ninoy Aquino Avenue, Pasay City, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines
|4 (Terminal 1, 2, 3, 4)
|Air China Arrival Terminal
|Air China Departure Terminal
|+632 851 4738 / +632 831 7131
What Terminal is Air China at Manila Airport?
Rest assured, Air China operates exclusively out of Terminal 1 at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Manila. This applies to both arrivals and departures, so you don’t need to worry about hopping between terminals.
Air China Arrival Terminal at Manila Airport
Relax knowing Air China uses Terminal 1 at Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) for all arrivals, both domestic and international. No need to stress about hopping between terminals! Claim your luggage at the designated carousel for your flight in either Hall A (domestic) or Hall B (international).
Air China Departure Terminal at Manila Airport
just like arrivals, Air China operates solely out of Terminal 1 at Manila Airport for both domestic and international departures. So, no need to worry about terminal changes and potential confusion. Head to the dedicated Air China check-in counters located in Zone C of Terminal 1.
Boarding gates for your Air China flight will be displayed on departure screens throughout Terminal 1. Be sure to check the screens regularly for any gate changes or updates.
Lounges at Air China Terminal in Manila Airport
While Air China doesn’t operate its own dedicated lounge at Manila Airport, you can relax and unwind in various shared lounges depending on your travel class and eligibility:
- Plaza Premium Lounge: Enjoy comfortable seating, refreshments, Wi-Fi, and more, available for both domestic and international travelers.
- DnATA Lounge: This lounge caters specifically to international passengers, offering a haven of peace with premium amenities like comfortable seating, food and beverage offerings, and business facilities.
- Marhaba S Premier Lounge: Upgrade your airport experience with luxurious amenities like private seating areas, a dedicated dining space, shower facilities, and personalized assistance, available for international travelers.
Remember, access to these lounges may require a specific travel class, lounge membership, or payment of an entry fee. Check their websites or inquire at the airport for eligibility and current rates.
Food & Dining Options at Manila Airport
Manila Airport’s Terminal 1 tantalizes your taste buds with a delicious array of cuisines to suit every palate and budget. Whether you’re craving a sit-down meal before your flight or a quick grab-and-go bite, you’ll find something to satisfy your hunger pangs.
Here’s a glimpse into the diverse culinary options waiting to tempt you:
|Level 3, Departure
|Level 4, Departure
|Level 4, Departure
|The Rabbit Hole
|Level 3, Departure
|Tsujiri Japanese Restaurant
|Level 3, Departure
|The Goods Burger
|Level 4, Departure
|Grab & Go options
|Sandwiches, snacks, drinks
Air China Services at Terminal in Manila Airport
At the Air China check-in counters located in Zone C of Terminal 1, you can access various services to ensure a smooth and effortless travel experience:
- Baggage check-in: Expedite your journey by checking in your luggage and receiving your boarding pass.
- Boarding pass issuance: Obtain your boarding pass for a seamless transition to your gate.
- Seat selection changes (subject to availability): Upgrade your comfort by requesting a different seat within the cabin class you’re booked in, if available.
- Special assistance requests: Air China caters to passengers with specific needs. If you require wheelchair assistance, dietary accommodations, or other support, inform the staff at the check-in counters for prompt assistance.
Remember, specific service availability and eligibility may vary. It’s always best to confirm directly with Air China or consult their website for the latest information.
Parking at Air China Terminal Manila Airport
Whether you’re arriving or departing on Air China from Manila Airport, several parking options are available near Terminal 1 to suit your needs. Here’s a breakdown:
|Adjacent to Terminal 1
|Short-term (up to 3 hours): ₱150/hour
|Long-term (over 3 hours): ₱100/hour
|Opposite Terminal 1
|Short-term (up to 3 hours): ₱100/hour
|Long-term (over 3 hours): ₱75/hour
|Main entrance of Terminal 1
|₱300/hour (first 2 hours), ₱200/hour (additional hours)
|Grab & Go Parking
|Located near Terminal 1
|₱100 for 15 minutes, ₱200 for 30 minutes
- Rates are approximate and may change.
- Additional fees may apply for oversized vehicles.
- Consider pre-booking parking online for convenience and potential discounts.
- Always check the latest parking information on the Manila Airport website or with the airport directly.
Air China Destinations from Manila Airport (MNL)
Air China offers a variety of flight options from Manila Airport to various destinations around the world. Here’s a table highlighting some of the popular routes:
|Airport Full Name
|Madrid Barajas International Airport
|Beijing Capital International Airport
|Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
|Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport
|Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
|Kunming Changshui International Airport
|Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
|Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport
|Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport
|Bangkok Don Mueang International Airport
|Phnom Penh International Airport
|Siem Reap International Airport
|Tokyo Haneda International Airport
|Osaka Kansai International Airport
|Melbourne Tullamarine Airport
|Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport
|San Francisco International Airport
|Los Angeles International Airport
Map of Air China Terminal at Ninoy Aquino Airport (MNL)
Unfortunately, Air China doesn’t have a dedicated terminal map on Manila Airport’s official website. However, you can access the general terminal map here:
Contact Air China at Ninoy Aquino Airport (MNL)
Navigating an unfamiliar airport can be stressful, but fear not! Here are several ways to reach Air China representatives at Manila Airport for assistance:
- Manila City Sales Office: +632 851 4738 / +632 831 7131
- Air China Hotline: +86 10 8069 5588 (International)
- Visit the Air China website: http://www.airchina.com/:
- Airport Office: In case of urgent assistance, proceed to the Air China office located in Zone C of Terminal 1. Look for signage or inquire with airport personnel for specific directions.
Traveling with Air China through Manila Airport can be smooth and hassle-free with the right information. This guide has equipped you with essential details about terminals, arrival & departure procedures, services, and more. Remember to check with Air China or Manila Airport closer to your travel date for any potential changes.
Air China operates exclusively out of Terminal 1 at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Manila, for both arrivals and departures. This applies to both domestic and international flights.
Terminal 1 is the arrivals terminal for all Air China flights, regardless of whether they are domestic or international. After landing, proceed to either: Hall A: If arriving on a domestic Air China flight.
Hall B: If arriving on an international Air China flight.
Terminal 1, Zone C is the departures terminal for all Air China flights, regardless of their destination. Head to the dedicated Air China check-in counters in this zone for boarding pass issuance and baggage check-in.