Are you planning to embark on an exciting journey with Air Canada from Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ)? Navigating a bustling airport can be overwhelming, especially if you’re not familiar with its layout and facilities. Fear not, for we’ve got you covered with this guide to the Air Canada Terminal at Toronto Pearson Airport.
Toronto Pearson International Airport, the largest and busiest airport in Canada, is renowned for its efficiency, modern facilities, and exceptional passenger experience. As a major airline hub, Air Canada, the country’s flag carrier, operates numerous flights from YYZ, connecting travelers to both domestic and international destinations.
In this guide, we will walk you through essential information about Air Canada’s terminal at Toronto Pearson Airport, from check-in to boarding, and everything in between. Whether you’re a first-time traveler or a frequent flyer, our goal is to make your journey smoother and more enjoyable.
What Terminal is Air Canada at Toronto Pearson Airport?
Air Canada operates from Terminal 1 at Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ). Whether you’re departing or arriving, head to Terminal 1 for Air Canada flights.
Enjoy a seamless travel experience with Air Canada’s modern facilities and exceptional service. For hassle-free arrivals, follow the signs to Pearson Terminal 1. Welcome to a journey of comfort and convenience with Air Canada at Toronto Pearson Airport.
Air Canada Pearson Terminal Arrivals
Air Canada flights arrive at Terminal 1 of Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). Terminal 1 is the main terminal for Air Canada, and it is also used by a number of other airlines, including United Airlines, American Airlines, and Delta Air Lines.
Air Canada Pearson Terminal Departures
All Air Canada flights depart from Terminal 1 of Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). Terminal 1 has 58 gates, and Air Canada uses a variety of gates depending on the destination and flight number.
You can check your flight status on the Air Canada website or app to see which gate your flight will be departing from.
Air Canada Gate Number at Terminal 1
Air Canada flights are all gated at Terminal 1 of Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). Terminal 1 has 58 gates, and Air Canada uses a variety of gates depending on the destination and flight number. You can check your flight status on the Air Canada website or app to see which gate your flight will be departing from.
Here are some of the most common Air Canada gates at Terminal 1:
- D1, D3, D5, D7-D12, D20, D22, D24, D26, D28
- F60-F63, F64A-F64B, F65, F66A-F66B
- F/E67-F/E81 (F68-F73 and F78-F81 serve both US and international flights but E74-E77 are international only)
- F91, and F93
If you are checking in for your flight at the airport, you can ask a customer service agent for the gate number of your flight. You can also check the airport’s digital flight information displays.
What Amenities Are Available at Air Canada Terminal 1 in Toronto Airport?
Here are some of the amenities and facilities available at Air Canada Terminal 1 at Toronto Airport:
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges: There are two Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges in Terminal 1, one for domestic flights and one for international flights. The lounges offer complimentary food, drinks, Wi-Fi, and other amenities.
- Plaza Premium Lounge: This is a third-party lounge that is located in Terminal 1. It offers a similar experience to the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges, but it is not as exclusive.
- WiFi: Free WiFi is available throughout Terminal 1.
- Currency exchange: There are several currency exchange kiosks located throughout Terminal 1.
- Duty-free shopping: There are a number of duty-free shops located throughout Terminal 1.
- Restaurants and bars: There are a variety of restaurants and bars located throughout Terminal 1.
- Seating: There is plenty of seating throughout Terminal 1, including both traditional seating and charging stations.
- Family facilities: There are family bathrooms, nursing rooms, and play areas located throughout Terminal 1.
- Pet relief area: There is a pet relief area located outside of the terminal.
Where Does Air Canada Fly To?
Air Canada flies to a wide variety of destinations around the world, including the following in the United States:
- East Boston, Massachusetts: Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Queens, New York: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- New York City, New York: Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- San Francisco, California: San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Los Angeles, California: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Air Canada also flies to many other destinations in the United States, including Chicago, Miami, Orlando, Las Vegas, and Seattle.
In addition to the United States, Air Canada flies to over 190 destinations in more than 50 countries around the world. Some of the most popular international destinations include:
- London, England: Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Paris, France: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Tokyo, Japan: Narita International Airport (NRT)
- Beijing, China: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
In conclusion, the Air Canada Terminal at Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ) offers a seamless and comfortable travel experience for passengers heading to both domestic and international destinations. With this guide, you now know that Air Canada operates from Terminal 1, making it easier for you to find your way around the bustling airport.
From check-in to boarding, the terminal provides a wide range of facilities and services to ensure your journey is stress-free. If you are eligible, don’t miss the chance to indulge in the exclusive Air Canada Lounge, where you can relax before takeoff.
For those arriving at Pearson Airport, rest assured that the arrivals process at Terminal 1 is designed to efficiently guide you through customs and immigration.
As you embark on your next adventure with Air Canada from Toronto Pearson Airport, keep in mind that terminal assignments and flight information can change, so always verify the latest details from official sources or the airline directly.
Yes, Air Canada uses Terminal 1 at Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). All Air Canada flights depart and arrive from Terminal 1.
Air Canada arrivals at Pearson Airport are handled by Terminal 1.
Air Canada departures at Pearson Airport are also handled by Terminal 1.
Yes, there are two Air Canada lounges at Pearson Terminal 1:
The Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Domestic)
The Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Domestic)
Both lounges are located on the departures level of Terminal 1.
The Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Domestic) is located in Zone D, near Gate D1.
The Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (International) is located in Zone F, near Gate F60.
The phone number for Air Canada at Pearson Terminal is 1-888-247-2262.