Sheremetyevo Airport, one of the major international airports serving Moscow, is a bustling hub of activity. Among the numerous airlines operating at this airport, Aeroflot, the flagship carrier of Russia, holds a significant presence. This article aims to provide a comprehensive guide to the Aeroflot terminal at Sheremetyevo Airport, covering arrival and departure terminals, services, lounges, dining options, baggage services, parking, destinations, and essential contact information.
What Terminal is Aeroflot at Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO)?
Get ready for a little geography lesson, because Aeroflot operates across multiple terminals at Sheremetyevo:
Terminal B: Handles all domestic flights, except for those to Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, and Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Terminal C: Serves most international flights. This includes all long-haul and intercontinental routes. Terminal D: Houses a limited number of international flights, primarily those operated by SkyTeam partners.
Aeroflot Arrival Terminal at Sheremetyevo Airport
Upon landing at Sheremetyevo Airport with Aeroflot Airlines, your arrival terminal will depend on your flight’s origin:
Domestic Arrivals: If you’re flying within Russia, head to Terminal B.
International Arrivals: Most international flights arrive at Terminal C. Some international flights, particularly those operated by SkyTeam partners, may arrive at Terminal D.
Aeroflot Departure Terminal at Sheremetyevo Airport
Knowing your departure terminal is crucial for a timely check-in. Here’s a breakdown:
Domestic Departures: All domestic flights depart from Terminal B. International Departures: Most international flights depart from Terminal C. A few international flights, primarily those operated by SkyTeam partners, may depart from Terminal D.
Information of Aeroflot Terminal Sheremetyevo Airport
For a quick reference, here’s a summary of key information about the Aeroflot Terminal at Sheremetyevo Airport:
|Some International (SkyTeam)
|Aeroflot ticket offices, lounges, restaurants
|Aeroflot ticket offices, lounges, restaurants, duty-free shops
|Aeroflot ticket offices, lounges, restaurants
Aeroflot Lost/Delayed/Damaged Baggage at Sheremetyevo Airport
Mishaps happen, and even the most seasoned traveler can experience lost, delayed, or damaged baggage. Here’s what to do if you encounter such issues at Sheremetyevo:
- Lost Baggage: Report it immediately to the Aeroflot baggage claim desk at your arrival terminal. Fill out a lost baggage report and provide a detailed description of your luggage.
- Delayed Baggage: If your bag arrives later than your flight, contact the Aeroflot baggage claim desk and inquire about its status. You can also track your baggage online using the Aeroflot website or app.
- Damaged Baggage: If your luggage arrives damaged, report it to the Aeroflot baggage claim desk and file a damage report. Be sure to take photos of the damage before leaving the airport.
Lounges at Aeroflot Terminal in SVO Airport
Aeroflot Terminal at Sheremetyevo Airport boasts premium lounges to enhance the travel experience. These lounges offer a tranquil atmosphere and a range of amenities.
Aeroflot Business Class Lounge
- Location: Terminal C, 3rd floor, after security check and passport control.
- Ambiance: Luxurious and spacious, with panoramic views of the runway. Relax in comfortable armchairs, enjoy a buffet spread featuring hot and cold dishes, or grab a drink from the well-stocked bar.
- Amenities: Wi-Fi, workstations, newspapers and magazines, shower facilities, children’s play area.
Aeroflot Comfort Class Lounge
- Location: Terminal C, 3rd floor, near gate 27, after security check and passport control.
- Ambiance: Modern and inviting, offering a tranquil space to unwind. Enjoy light snacks and refreshments, catch up on work with Wi-Fi, or simply relax and recharge.
- Amenities: Wi-Fi, workstations, newspapers and magazines, charging stations.
SkyTeam Elite Lounges
- Location: Terminal C, 3rd floor, accessible to passengers holding elite status in Aeroflot’s SkyTeam partner airlines.
- Ambiance: Varying depending on the airline, but generally offering a comfortable and well-equipped space to relax and refresh.
- Amenities: Wi-Fi, workstations, newspapers and magazines, food and beverage options, shower facilities (availability varies).
Food & Dining Options at SVO Airport Aeroflot Terminal
No need to go hungry! Sheremetyevo’s Aeroflot terminals offer a diverse selection of restaurants, cafes, and bars to satisfy every craving:
|Beer & Wine House
Aeroflot Services at Terminal in Sheremetyevo Airport
Aeroflot offers a range of services at its Sheremetyevo terminals to make your journey more convenient:
- Currency Exchange: Convert your currency to convenient exchange bureaus located throughout the terminals.
- Duty-Free Shopping: Treat yourself to tax-free souvenirs and luxury goods at the vast duty-free shops in Terminals B and C.
- ATMs: Withdraw cash in rubles or other major currencies from conveniently located ATMs in all terminals.
- Medical Assistance: Should you require medical attention, medical centers are available in Terminals B and C.
- Luggage Storage: Store your luggage if you have a layover or want to explore Moscow hands-free. Luggage storage facilities are available in Terminals B and C.
Parking at Aeroflot Terminal SVO Airport
For passengers driving to the airport via Aeroflot Airlines, parking facilities are available at SVO Airport, with convenient access to Terminal D. Both short-term and long-term parking options are provided to accommodate various needs.
- Terminal B: Located directly in front of the terminal, offering covered and open-air spaces for quick pick-ups and drop-offs. Rates start at 250 ₽ per hour.
- Terminal C: Offers both covered and open-air options near the departures and arrivals halls. Rates start at 250 ₽ per hour.
- Terminal D: Limited short-term parking is available near the departure hall. Rates start at 250 ₽ per hour.
- Parking Lot CP1: Located just outside Terminal B, offering covered and open-air spaces at affordable rates. Rates start at 150 ₽ per day. Shuttle buses connect the parking lot to the terminal every 10-15 minutes.
- Parking Lot CP2: Situated near Terminal C, with covered and open-air options for longer stays. Rates start at 200 ₽ per day. Shuttle buses run every 10-15 minutes to the terminal.
- Parking Lot CP3: Offers covered and open-air parking near Terminal D, ideal for extended stays. Rates start at 250 ₽ per day. Shuttle buses connect the parking lot to the terminal every 15-20 minutes.
Where Does Aeroflot Fly from Sheremetyevo Airport?
Aeroflot’s extensive network connects Moscow to destinations across the globe. Here’s a glimpse of where you can fly from Sheremetyevo Airport:
|Berlin, London, Paris, Rome, Vienna, Athens, Barcelona, Madrid, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Prague, Stockholm, Helsinki, etc.
|Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Delhi, Bangkok, Seoul, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Tel Aviv, etc.
|New York, Washington D.C., Miami, Toronto, Montreal, etc.
|Havana, Mexico City, etc.
|Cairo, Johannesburg, etc.
Map of Aeroflot Terminal at SVO Airport
A map of the Aeroflot Terminal at Sheremetyevo Airport is crucial for travelers as it provides a visual guide, aiding in easy navigation and locating essential facilities such as check-in counters, lounges, and dining options, ensuring a smooth and efficient travel experience.
Contact Aeroflot Terminal at Sheremetyevo Airport
Contact information for the Aeroflot Terminal at Sheremetyevo Airport is crucial for resolving issues, obtaining assistance, and staying informed about travel-related queries, ensuring a smooth and stress-free passenger experience.
- Airport Information Desks: Located throughout the terminals, these desks are staffed with multilingual personnel ready to assist you.
- Aeroflot Call Center: +7 495 988-80-30 (24/7)
- Aeroflot Website: https://www.aeroflot.ru/us-en
- Aeroflot Mobile App: Available for iOS and Android
Navigating an airport can be a daunting task, but with this comprehensive guide to the Aeroflot terminal at Sheremetyevo Airport, passengers can approach their journey with confidence. From check-in to boarding, Aeroflot’s Terminal D offers a range of services and amenities to make the travel experience enjoyable.
Ans: Aeroflot operates across multiple terminals at Sheremetyevo:
Terminal B: Domestic flights (except Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, and Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky).
Most international flights operate from Terminal C. A limited number of international flights (primarily SkyTeam partners) operate from Terminal D.
Ans: Domestic arrivals: Terminal B.
International arrivals: Most flights arrive at Terminal C. Some may arrive at Terminal D.
Ans: Domestic departures: Terminal B.
International departures: Most flights depart from Terminal C. Some may depart from Terminal D.